2️⃣0️⃣

Next morning Nardo was taking Xia to go meet with Future and lil baby to record a song and Xia was confused on why she was going but she had convinced him to let her take Jenn with her cause she hadn't seen het in a bit and she missed talking to Jenn.

Xia had taken a shower and recently she had sorted out all of her shampoos and body washed in her new bathroom and she was very happy with it and she just had to do her perfume, lotions and lipgloss/balms which she was dreading cause she had a lot of both the lotions were gonna be easy cause she didn't have a lot but she was still dreading it.

She walked into her room with a towel wrapped on her body and Nardo was downstairs eating cause he had already gotten ready and when he was finished he woke up Xia and she texted Jenn after and Jenn told her that she was getting ready.

Her shower product collection:

She walked into her room and found the lotions and chose candy apple lotion and put it on then she found herself an out more like she found the first thing that looked comfortable and she put it on and walked to her mirror and decided to put her h...

She walked into her room and found the lotions and chose candy apple lotion and put it on then she found herself an out more like she found the first thing that looked comfortable and she put it on and walked to her mirror and decided to put her hair in a bun.

She found some Jordan 4's and grabbed socks and put them on before walking to her perfumed and found the matching spray to her lotion and sprayed some on and she she grabbed a bag and she grabbed her phone and Nardo had his charger so it was fine.

Xia walked down the stairs and smelt smoke and to her none surprise Jenn had her coke vape and she didn't mind cause it wasn't one of her favourites. She didn't say anything and walked into the kitchen and got out a pack of pot noodles that Rhys brought her in her little bag and she made it and then poured into a travel mug or whatever it's called. Then she closed it and walked to her fridge and got two monsters and two bottles of water then a packet of fruit pastels and walked to the living room and sat down and the two turned and jumped and she was confused.

"Why are you jumping for" Xia asked before putting noodles on her mouth

"Where you come from?"Jenn asked

"I've been in the kitchen the whole time silly wabbit" Xia said

"Whatever you ready" Nardo said

"Yea" Xia grabbing her things "can I get some help" Xia asked

"Why you got two monsters and water" Jenn asked her

"One monster for the drive there and one we are there if I need it and water cause we all need water and then before you ask my breakfast and a snack " Xia said

"You not taking your vape" Nardo asked

"No I'm not an addict" Xia said

"Aight" Jen said blowing out the smoke in her mouth

They walked out the house and got into nardo's car and then he started the car and Xia opened her water and was drinking it while eating her pot noodles.