For me or for you?

Author note
🦖rewriting the whole fic. Might take some time but I'll sure try

No one's pov:
There sitting in the garden two darling children one a prince and one more beautiful then ever ,one admiring the flowers and one admiring the more beautiful then ever.

"look how pretty these flowers look" Giyu said picking one of the flowers form the bush to show Sabito. "Not as pretty as you"sabitom winked and moved a bit closer to Giyu.

"Sabito I feel like your lying to me"

" Giyu I would never"

"You said that exact same me when you locked me in a room with you"following that sentence came a slap in the face by giyu to Sabito

"HEY Well this time I'm not lying to you"

"Sure you aren't "

Over an hour past of the just arguing about random shit until it was 6:30

"Giy-" Sabito got cut off when one of the maids called out to them

"Giyu ,Tsutako is looking for you also Sabito your mother wants you for something I'm not too sure make sure you go to her before 8"

"Giyu listen"
"I don't wanna speak to you"
As Giyu starts to stands up ,and walk away from Sabito

"Hey Giyu your not mad at me right?" He asked tugging on his arm;stopping him.

"what do you think? I'm going inside now you should too" Giyu tone shifted to a cold one. It was out of place for Giyu. Sabito had to be worry,right?
(Inside of the palace)

"You called for me nee-San?" He asked the black haired women. Her tied with a red bow. A elegent woman with a even softer smile. "Mhm, Giyu I didn't want you to stay out that late" She nodded her head in response. Sweeping in the kitchen of the palace.
"We've been tasked with preparing dinner tonight. It is our turn after all" she chuckled handing Giyu a knife. "Oh yeah I forgot" he rubbed the back of his head taking the knife from her.

"That's a bad habit you know" her words bouncing off. He's barely listening to her

"Yeah..."

"Well Giyu what did you do today?"

"Nothing much really the only thing that really happened was that I got into a argument with Sabito"

"Well you know how he is"

"Yeah I guess"

"Also makomo was looking for you earlier you should see what she needs"
Swift movements from both her and Giyu made making dinner a breeze. Giyu chopped some potatoes and carrots and dropped them into a large pot. Tsutako getting the rub for the chicken in the oven.

After an hour or so of cooking she asks Giyu to set the tables for them.

(Sabito pov)
"Hey giyu your not mad at me right?" Sabito asked while pulling on his arm

"Well what do you think,I'm going inside and you should too" he turned away from him and said in a cold tone. Shaking sabito off of him. His grip loosening from him.

An exaggerated gasp came out. 'How rude of him' he thought to himself. Althought he did have a point ,mother was looking for him. His presence was needed.

Sabito took one last stroll around the garden before walking by the flowers giyu was looking at earlier .

"I guess these are as pretty as giyu but giyu is definitely still prettier

He said to himself. Doing what any responsible 15 year old with a pretty boy crush and pick some of the flowers and took them inside

(the flowers are azalea for anyone wondering and I chose these flowers for their meaning)
Placing the flowers inside a vase in his own room and went to knock on father's office