Looking out for one another

Author note
Terribly sorry for late updates everything is kinda a mess for me at the moment but I'm going to try my best of getting the next few chapters out<3

Giyu first pov
After I had woken up for what I only thought was a few hours I was in a room I didn't recognize but before I could process everything I was brought to a warm embrace by Sabito.

"You're finally awake" he said he was staring to cry as a few drops of tears formed.

"What do you means finally?" I questioned him I thought it had only been a few hours .

"Giyu you were out for days" he answered me,I looked at him as I was questioning about almost everything.

"You're joking right?" I wasn't going to believe him.

"Look at me Giyu why would I joke about this"I answers me once again .

"oh I don-" I was cut off as I winced in pain, a unbearable pain that was deriving from the back of my head.

"GIYU ARE YOU OKAY" Sabito was starting to panic he put his hands on my shoulders and shakes me a bit.

"I think I'm fine" I try to reassure him but the back of my head still hurts .

A door creaked open as a man with silvered colored hair walked in with a tray from what I could see it was probably tea,miso soup, and grilled mackerel with a bowl of rice.

"Ah I see you're awake good to know" he said before setting the tray he brought in beside me.

"Yeah I am" I responded in a much softer tone than when I was speaking to Sabito.

"you're gonna want to eat something you've been out for a few days your body Is malnourished from being out that long" he said to me once again tapping the table where he sat the tray .

I picked up the soup bowl and tried to drink the soup(good soup😽) before realizing it was way too hot and dropped the bowl on instinct .
"Giyu you have to be more careful" Sabito looked down at the floor as the soup so now on the floor (no more soup😞). "I'll get a rag you just eat the other food on the tray".

Sabito ran out of the room we were in to grab a rag while the old man still stared at me "so your name is Giyu?" He asked me.

"Yes sir" I nodded in response to his question "but who are you?" I asked him.

"Sakonji Urokodaki" his answer was short and simple.

"Immmm bacccckkkkkk giyyyuuuu" Sabito called out to me as he cleaned the soup for the floor. "you barely even touched the other food on your tray" he looked at me disappointed .

"I barely have enough strength to sit up right I don't think I can eat" i awkwardly chuckled.

"I'll just feed you than" he said with no second thought I looked at him with a 'wtf is wrong with you' as he processed what he just said "OH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE UH-UM" a slight tint of pink shown on his cheeks.

I giggled a bit as be was blushing "alright fine you can" I allowed him to do so. he grabbed a spoon and broke down the mackerel into smaller prices to I'll be easier to pick up. "say ah Giyu~" he used the spoon to pick up some of the mackerel as well as some rice .

"AHH" I opened my mouth slightly as Sabito slowly feeds me the food .

After the whole embarrassment of him feeding it to me I started asking questions to the man who saved us.

"So who exactly are you?" I asked him he looked at me before hesitating.

"A demon slayer" he answered yet my blank stared answered everything for him. Even Sabito turned to us.

"A what?" I asked him not knowing what a demon slayer was. Sabito walked over to me and sat beside me "Giyu you know that monster we encountered at the forest?" He asked me

"Yeah what about it?" I clocked my head to side and process everything "THAT WAS A DEMON?"  I basically jumped from the bed and maybe slapping the bed. (I think that's what it's called forgive me it's not)

(3rd pov [I got tired of first pov])

Urokodaki nodded his head and started speaking again "the ones you encountered in the forest were indeed demons you were lucky not to meet ones of higher levels" he adverted his eyes to another part of the room before adding on "I am a demon slayer I kill the same creatures you had just seen that's why you had survived"

Giyu eyes widen processing everything and remembering something else "what day is it?" He asks urokodaki answered it with a bit of confusion "August 26th why?" Giyu turned to Sabito and started shaking him "it's been almost 5 days since we left the palace if we're not far enough they're going to catch us"

Sabito realized what Giyu meant by that and knowing the what would happen to them if they got caught Sabito would definitely have to marry Kizana and Giyu and his sister would loss their jobs in the palace

"Is there something you need to tell me" the white hair man ask them wanting to know what they were talking about "Well uh erm all you need to know is that if we don't leave the kingdom fast we're bound to get caught" Sabito gave an awkward chuckle before Giyu elbows him "we need to leave the kingdom as fast as possible that's all we can let you know"

Author's note
FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH THE LATE UPDATE IGE TRIED BUR HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR ANYONE WHOS CELEBRATING