Chap 1-The Arrival

Heyyyy everyone :
So first happy thanksgiving to you guys and second, this chapter marks the beginning of the story so i hope you will enjoy it :)

____________________________________________

3rd POV

It was a special day in Crimson Valley High school, today the five princesses were coming well normally there was supposed to be only three princesses who were supposed to be here but apparently, the vampires and the dragon's princesses told the principal of the school that they were going to come to his school to have discussions about some urgent matters.
But anyway, everything was done so that nothing or nobody bothered the princesses, everything was ready, they were also so stressed that they had forgotten the presence of (y/n) who was slowly losing her blood.
Then suddenly three armored cars and their escorts can be seen parking in the school parking lot.
Once they stopped, guards could be seen circling the cars of their princesses, after a bit three people could be seen getting out of the vehicle, those three people are the princesses Fubuki, Jinka and Linnae.
____________________________________________

Fubuki POV

As I descend, from the car, my beta Bryan join me and I could see Jinka and Linnae, you may be wondering how do I know who they are well actually I and Jink are good friend from before our sixteen, the first time I saw her was when our parents met during a peaceful meeting since our territories were very close to each other, at first she didn't talk to me so I thought that she didn't want to have anything to do with me but after a bit of conversation we became good friends and since then we were here for each other when we didn't found our mate, both of us were here to comfort the other so yeah we're good friends as for the other girl well it's kind of complicated.
We met when we had a problem with rogues in both our territories, it had gone so far that we almost had gone to war but after having meetings with both our clans, we signed a peace treaty to make sure we will never attack each other.
If I'd have to describe her hmmm I'd say that she is really childish but in a good way, oh and loud when she sees someone again.

Fubuki: Hello Jinka and Linnae, how are you both doing

Jinka: *nod* great and you Fubuki

Fubuki: Well I'm doing good too so why are-

Linnae: FUBUKI-CHANNNNNNN *hug Fubuki* it's been so long, I'm really happy to see you again

Fubuki: *chuckles* I'm happy to see you too Linnea, but you know it's rude to interrupt someone, right?
*pinch Linnae cheeks*

Linnae : I'm sowwyyyyyyy

Fubuki: good *let her cheeks go, and we can see Linnae rubbing her cheeks* so as I was saying, why are you

Jinka: I heard about this school making human and us accommodate to each other so I wanted to see it for myself, since apparently a human has been accepted in this school * when she said that I swear that I saw people become more agitated or scared*

Fubuki: hmm, I see...*look at the people then at

Linnae*..and you Linnea

Linnae: well my mom said that I should go to this school to see if I can make some friends and since Jinka just said that a human was accepted in this school, I hope I can befriend him or her

Fubuki: *look around to see the students looking even more scared and agitated, some seemed to search for someone, I was going to tell the girls about it when another car with its escort parked next to our car.
And I saw the damn vampire princess, I could feel my wolf become slightly more agitated, don't get me wrong, I don't hate her or anything, it's just that she often thinks that she is better than everyone leading her to be very straightforward about what she thinks of someone often resulting in tension in the room or meeting she's in.
While I was thinking, she descended from her car and walked to us, when she arrived in front of us, she stopped and looked at me kind of cockily but she was not as arrogant as before, she almost seemed troubled by something.