Ch 3-Dream

Hey everyone here's the third chapter of the story, I hope you're excited for it if not then I will chase you in your dreams in a unicorn cosplay.you're scared right o
Anyways I hope you will like this chapter and well that's all bye

____________________________________________

3rd POV

While the five princesses were walking toward their mate, (Y/n) was currently having a pretty strange dream.

---In the dream---

(Y/n) POV

Y/n: (Where am i...last thing i remember is...the roof...i was losing a lot of blood...and i swear that i heard several voices telling me to not fall asleep.. but i couldn't...)

As i looked around, i wondered where i was, it was all black, I was in some kind of void, is it death. Well it doesn't matter, i'm happy that i will finally not suffer anymore, i would have probably done it myself anyway but meh it look like i didn't needed to do anything. As i was thinking everything around me started to change until i finally landed in some dark forest, i was kind of scared so i started to walk around until i finally found some kind of small meadow, and it was breathtaking.

 As i was thinking everything around me started to change until i finally landed in some dark forest, i was kind of scared so i started to walk around until i finally found some kind of small meadow, and it was breathtaking

(Ignore the wolf)

The sky was blue and purple, the full moon shone upon the little meadow with its beautiful light, and giant mountains rose up to hide part of the moon. The sky was crossed by meteor showers and the ground was covered with luminous plants while the sky was dominated by luminous giants butterflies, i think that if i am indeed dead then i must be in paradise.
But as i was thinking about all that,i saw in the corner of my eyes movements so i turned around and saw a dark wolf with red eyes, i should feel scared but honestly i don't care, i mean i saw so many things at schools so for me it's not that scary on the contrary i feel safe?
My body moved on its own and I made my way to the wolf,when i was by her side,she took my hand and put it on her mussel and I petted her, honestly this was cute.. if only this was the same with those monster. The wolf must have noticed my rising sadness because she whined and pushed her head against my hand harder.

(Y/n) : yeah, it's okay big girl don't worry I was just remembering something painful *pet her while her tail waggle from side to side rapidly*

Oh yeah, I think you want to know how can I be sure that this wolf is a "she" right?
Well it's something really complicated...are you ready it will blow your mind...*inhale*.....she don't have a penis....yeah really complicated I know...but anyway after a moment, I felt this cute wolf gently biting my sleeve like she wanted me to follow her.

(Y/n) : easy girl easy, don't pull i'm following you * tiny smile*

When I said that she stopped biting my sleeve and walked somewhere, I followed her until we arrived in front of a cave, I saw her waiting at the entrance for me.

(Y/n): (hmm I wonder,why does she want me to go with her in this cave ?)

I started to walk with the wolf again, and I entered the cave with her. When I entered in this cave it was beautiful like the rest,there were luminous mushrooms, luminous crystals, and there was even a huge hole where we could see two planets in space,