when he hears you sing

a/n: i mainly joked write but i felt kinda bored so im writing for realz,, i think itll help me improve for my story assignment at school lol
                       ___________________

i was home alone, leon was on a mission once again, i hated it, but he always puts himself out there for anyone, i love him. but he got us a dog to keep up company, theyre a cute lil dog, i love them.

i was practically finished with chores and cooking and whatever, so i grabbed my guitar (or any other instrument u play,, if u dont play any instrument im srry!!!) and started playing.

you were playing i'll cover you from rent (im sorry if u dunno this song,, this song was on the top of my head lolz) its a cute love song between collins and angel,, and i missed leon, so...

"live in my house, i'll be your shelter
just pay me back with one thousand kisses,
be my lover, i'll cover you~.

open your door, ill be your tennant,
dont got much baggage to lay at your feet,
but sweet kisses i've got to spare,
i'll be there and i'll cover you."

i kept strumming and singing, unaware of the door unlocking.

"i think they meant it, when they said you can't buy love,
now i know you can rent it,
a new lease you are my love,
on liiiiife~, be my liiiiiife!"

i keep strumming and hum the mini instrumentals before the second verse. what a sweet song.

"just slip me on, i'll be your blanket,
wherever — whatever, i'll be your coat,
you be my king, and i'll be your castle..."

i hear a voice, a smooth but masculine voice.

"no, you be my queen, and i'll be your moat."

i was a lil shocked, shocked enough i stopped in the verse, stopped the strumming, stopped the singing,, stopped the everything.

it was leon! he was back!!

"leon!! youre back!!! i missed you so much!!" i left the guitar on the floor, ran and jumped on him, clinging onto him while hugging him. "i missed you too, my love." he  whispered in my ear.

"love, you never really sang in front of me, i think you should do it more, you sound beautiful." he smiled.

the way i blushed so hard,, just.. aaaah!!!

"shut up, leon.." i giggled. he kissed my forehead right after. "now, please finish that song for me love." he requested, with puppy eyes.

"not unless you sing with me, hun!"

argh so cringey im sorry guys lndsjjssjsj

i hoped yall liked it tho

i also chose ill cover you bc im covering it for this music project im doing where i make original music and covers,, rentalvalentine on ig!! :)