i need you

it was one of those days, those days when it felt so gray and rainy. it rained hard, it felt like i've been stabbed multiple times everywhere. my head and heart ached from these days. i want to be happy but... is it even possible?

knock-knock-knock!

"come in..." i uttered. leon entered our room, to see me hiding under the blankets all curled up. he didn't like days like this, he hates to see me so sad, but he knows that these days just happen. he understood me so well mentally, since he knows what i've been through, what WE been through, so of course, he knew how to help.

"y/nn, are you okay? is there anything i can do to help you?" he queried whilst hugging me in the bed, he was rubbing my back reassuring me, letting me know everything'll be okay and that he's here for me.

"i need you right now, beside me.." i gurgled. he was always there to just help me, even through silence. yes, we were tough, but there's just times we can't really handle on our own, there's times when we need someone there to help.

"i got you, doll, i got you." he whispered as he slipped into the bed and tucking us in. i was still enveloped in his arms, it was a firm hold knowing i'm safe, but soft enough where i feel comfortable. "do you need to talk about it immediately or do you need some time?" he asked. i buried my head deeper into his chest, alerting him i needed more time, so we laid there.. in silence. but, not in complete silence, the sounds of the children in the neighborhood filled with joy playing, cars passing by, and just the neighborhood being such a strong community, yet here i am, disconnected with them. he was humming a song, happy end by back number, just humming the melody that iyori shimizu sings.

it took me time, but alas i explained why i felt so... blue. he was there to listen, and to stay there with me, even if it was hard for me to explain. he talked me through these issues and helped me find a way to overcome it.

"i see why this is hard for you... but that doesn't always mean that it's out and through..." he responds, continuing with what he's saying, i felt the comfort and love coming out of him and his words, entering me.

he hugged me tightly with love and reassurement, telling me he'd be back as soon as possible and just needed to get something. he left the room, keeping the door open, but i didn't pay attention to that door, knowing that he's keeping it open really means he'll come straight back.

when he came back, he came in with the cutest little plushie ever!

he smiled gleefully, a smile that suited him, though it was kind of rare to see him smile

he smiled gleefully, a smile that suited him, though it was kind of rare to see him smile. i immediately lit up and started paying more attention to him and this little penguin, and then i smiled at him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "thank you leon, i don't know what i'd ever do without you," i smiled, giving him a big hug.

"so what'll you name this cutie?" he giggled.

"i think i'll name him... pingu. like that clumsy penguin from that pingu show!" i laughed.