karaoke

a/n: im so sorry if ur not that good at singing, luv u doe B)

sometimes whenever we're bored, we do karaoke. sometimes we don't sound that great, sometimes it's just the two of us, sometimes our friends are over, sometimes we sound like we can be in a musical, but in the end, it's fun and refreshing.

this was a night that we would do karaoke, we usually did karaoke at an appropriate volume so we wouldn't get a noise complaint, and besides, who has the energy to waste for a noise complaint?

it was leon's turn to sing, might i say, his voice is so enchanting, i always feel as if i am floating when i hear his voice. no matter how many times i hear him sing, i can't help but to fall into a trance.

he was singing "true" by spandau ballet, what a classic! i really like whenever he sang this one, it was really rare to hear him sing this song, since he usually sings more rock, not that i don't like rock music.

and there i was again... in that same trance.

"🎶 i bought a ticket to the world
but now i've come back again"
why do i find it hard to write the next line?
oh i want the truth to be said 🎶" he sang.

"WOOOOO!!! GO LEONNN!!!!! YOURE MY IDOL LEON NOTICE ME!!!!" i cheered, treating him like those big, famous artists people fall in love with. he started to smile and giggle a little into the mic.
he sounded beautiful whenever he sang, it was like a timeless melody, music, well he IS singing, to my ears. i started to blank out being blinded by the voice entering my ears.
when i started to lock into reality, he was just in front of me smiling, holding my hand.

"let's dance, y/n", he hummed. he then put me up onto my feet, and took my hands to allow me to sway along to the music with him, a slow dance to the perfect song, the bonus of him singing it directly towards me.

"this much is true, i know this much is true
i know, i know, i know this much is true..." he sang as the music slowly faded away, he placed the mic on the coffee table that our drinks rested on.

we stood there, getting lost exploring each others eyes. his eyes filled with love but still sadness inside of it, but the love i see in him was so strong, just as strong as him.

"you know how much you mean to me, right? you know i sang that especially for you, right?" he questioned. "i sang it to show how hard it is for me to express my love to you, and how much this song reminds me of my love to you." he whispered into my ear.

"i always hear you hum this song, and everytime you hum this song, i can't help but smile." i reply.

he smiles and cups my face into his hands and leads me to a kiss. a timeless kiss, something so filling but can't get enough of.

by the time we broke apart, we started to giggle. he picked up the mic while giggling," why don't you hypnotize me with your voice and sing me a song?" he smiled gleefully.

silly leon.