[ Inspiring Chapter Name #1 ]

Donatello ran backwards in the dirty water of the sewage, swinging his Bō staff around. It was a technique he used to hopefully leave his target wondering what his next move would be and make his next attack unpredictable. It usually gave him enough time to analyze his surroundings in order to come up with an equation or a strategy. A plan. Only downside to this was.. Well, right now for example. He put almost all his possible thoughts into a small robot. Its height being 4'5. Short compared to a self-confident teenaged turtle who's height was only 5'6. Ok so maybe this robot he made thought and moved almost exactly like him but better. And maybe it even was hacked by Kraang technology he put in it. And maybe it also tried killing Mikey before. But all is good! Because Donatello had a plan J! Don't ask why there were so many failed plans before that.. He's still sensitive about that. He isn't proven wrong a lot when it comes to his superior scientific genius.

Charging now at him, was that small robot. Extending its arm and tripping Donnie while simply being a few feet away. Donatello landed with a splash and with a shiver, raising his staff to block the robot from bonking him on the head. Why was this small thing so damn fast?!

"Take this you son of a BITCH!!" Raphael yelled as he swung his sai overhead of the miniature bot. Obviously, a failed attempt. Because Raphael isn't the main character of this story.  And he sure as hell isn't the prince charming. That would be.. Such a Leo thing to do.

Donnie scrambled to his feet and spun his staff even more, walking around the robot slowly. It's head clearly was locked on him, no matter what happened it always was spun towards Donatello with that small, red, blinking light.

"Why'd you make yourself a fangirl?!" Raph yelled in pure rage, still attempting to hit the robot who stood still in place casually dodging the attacks. "Can't even land a hit on it and it's just watching you!"

"I wanted to have it go out on patrols instead of me sometimes!! I want to get some sleep too y'know! Hard coding technology and doing my big experiments while being absolutely exhausted at the same time." Donnie complained, jumping back as soon as he saw the robots arm twitch.

"Scaredy-cat!"

"This thing is just TRYING to make me paranoid!!" Donatello yelled at the top of his lungs, taking a dash towards the robot and jumping above it to try and land in a strike. The robot took hold of the staff and spun Donnie around until a new target approached.

Casey Jones coming in with rain boots and his hockey stick now reaching out for the robot. Real smart Casey, bravo. You figured out how to destroy it. NOT LIKE YOU'D BE HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A STRUGGLING AND FLYING DONNIE!! CAUSE BOOM WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT? Donnie's hands slid off the staff and was knocked into Casey, as expected. The hockey player let out a groan before pushing the turtle off.

"Why is your shell so hard-?!" Casey yelled, and Donnie scrambled to his feet.

"Kinda feels like thats the whole point of a turtles shell, Jones!"

"Can you guys not bicker right now like two homosexuals and focus on the real fight?!" Raph screamed, holding back his sai from ripping out their vocal cords.

"The real fight seems to always be April!" Casey answered, though he did focus in on the fight. He was serious this time, it made Donnie feel weird. Uncomfortable possibly. He never was serious about.. well.. anything. He was never serious, period.

Donnie shook his head and adjusted his gaze towards the miniature robot who still stared him dead in the eye.

"So why do you have a mini simp?" Casey asked, poking it on the shoulder with his hockey stick. It didn't budge.

"Do simps usually try to kill you when you attempt making a tactical retreat?" The turtle clad in purple questioned, letting out a sigh as his shoulders dropped.

"Not usually."

"Letting down your guard? Really Donnie? That's probably what it's waiting for!" Raphael spat out with a snort. It was true though. The robot was indeed probably waiting for that.

"Well I've already been fighting with this shit for hours nonstop, this is the most idle it's ever been. I don't have much energy left after making it." Donatello replied, his throat was dry now too. He'd have to get water after this.

"So how do we deactivate this thing?" Raph asked, Casey nodded before the two both looked over at Donnie.

"I have no fucking clue!! Don't look at me! It was Casey who angered it!!"

"I did not!!"

"Yes you did!"

"How did I anger it?! It's just a robot!!"

"Well then Jones. You're just a teenaged boy. So stop filling up your world with fantasies of glory and fame! With us you know you really can't tell the public of your 'success'!" Donatello let out before the robot started running towards him again. His shoulders spiked up and he went to spin his staff, forgetting the robot still had it. Shit.

"Duck!" Casey roared, but Donnie ignored him and instead held up his fists towards the small robot. Anxiety filled his spine with a shiver and his eyes.

Casey swung the hockey stick and wacked Donnie in the head with a smirk, but after Donnie's head was moved it hit the small robot and blasted it to the wall with a loud bang. Raph laughed like Mikey did whenever he watched videos of cats playing pianos.

Donnie rubbed the back of his head with a wince, and looked over at the robot. It was broken, and definitely wasn't fixable.

"I guess I'll go get Leo and Mike. They went looking for you before!" Red snorted, running off in a dash.

Donnie looked over at Casey who still had that obnoxious smirk on his face. Good riddance. Casey turned to face Donnie and took a few steps toward him after grabbing his Bō staff. Donatello looked down at it and back at the taller figure about a foot or two away.

Donnie took a step further and grabbed the staff, putting it back on his shell. Now looking up at Casey who pushed the turtle against the rounded sewer walls.

"What did you say about me being just a teen? Because I just defeated that robot that was trying to y'know.. kill you before. And might I mention how heroic it was? Like saving a damsel in distress." He spoke with a low voice, which disgusted Donnie.

"Sure, Flynn Rider. When will I be able to wack you in the head with a frying pan?" Donnie replied, glaring at Casey.

"When you learn to brighten up a bit!" Casey chuckled, his voice high pitched and squeaky again as he took a few steps back.

"Too far away, I wanna do it now!" Donatello said before flicking Casey's forehead.

"OW!"

Take that bitch.

__________
__________
//1219 words\\
Sorry for the shitty chapter. I'm currently running very, very low on sleep and energy cause me a sick turtle obsessed teen. 😎👍
Send help