Part 1

POV- narrator

-
You might have heard the story about Natalie's mother ,the evil queen.She was the ruler of Tabor,she never really planned to have kids she only planned one thing and that was to take over kingdoms out of revenge basically but during Ravenna's first marriage she fell pregnant and let's just say she was happy about so you might assume she was gonna kill the child and you were right she was,But as the months go on she grew fond on the baby bump that growing and couldn't bring herself to do it.So April 14th her one and only daughter was born by the name of Natalie Howard,you might ask why Howard,well that was because that was Ravenna,Freya,and Finn's real last name.Ravenna fell in love with child and made a goal that nobody is ever gonna hurt her child and so you may be asking,what about the king?well he wasn't happy and threatened to kill Natalie if Ravenna didn't get rid of her and so that might during chess Ravenna killed the king,she left with child the next morning.She raised the girl for 7 years in a village nearby tabor,Ravenna had to leave for a couple days and came back when she was about to get married to the king to grab the child from the village.Snow white and Natalie became really close fast in a days time but that was short lived when Natalie's mother killed the king and started killing soldiers and villagers with her brother Finn and finally locked snow up.Natalie got scared of her mother and uncle and started to distance herself and Ravenna was worried two reasons,One her child wasn't eating or anything and Two she hoped she didn't ruin the relationship with her daughter so she had to get her sister from the North to help and soon enough Natalie and Ravenna's relationship was strong again and freya decided to stay for a while.And everything was good in life.

This is my first book so if your reading this please tell me if you like it(: