Part 5

Natalie POV
We've been traveling to England for the past week and we finally arrived at the gates,I then hear someone tell me"princess we are here" and then the door to the carriage opened, their were people everywhere and they all looked at me weird I then was told their was gonna be a ball later and that I shall go, funny part is that everyone knew I hated balls but loved to dance.

I was brought into a building, I was told that would be my home and it was very cozy looking their were maids and servants waiting for me it seems, I introduced myself to them one by one and they all seemed so kind, maybe moving here wasn't such a bad idea, I can get use to everyone here.

*couple hours later*

It was time for the ball so I decided to wear a red dress
*This one below*

A couple hours into the ball I felt like dancing since I was bored of all the talking but while dancing I felt the kings eyes of me and I didn't like it very much, I want my mother for crying out loud

A couple hours into the ball I felt like dancing since I was bored of all the talking but while dancing I felt the kings eyes of me and I didn't like it very much, I want my mother for crying out loud. Once the song ended I ended up curtsying and when I looked up I saw the king and queen both staring at me, but I just brushed it off.

After the ball I went back to my new home and got dressed into something more comfortable and that's when some guys came in and told me that I have been requested to be one of the queen's lady in waiting. I was shocked and asked if I could have some more time but they said I needed to give and answer now so I did.

My answer was...

"Yes"