Start point

It was a sunny afternoon. A class of students in middle school uniform surrounded two students. One being a short girl with (h/c) hair. She had (s/c) skin and blue and black eyes. The second being a larger boy with black hair and yellow eyes. His hand trembled as well as the small hand in his own.

(y/n) smiled nervously as she saw him begin to overpower him. The teacher walks in as (y/n) turns.
"Good morning ms. Yazou!" She said as her hand swished causing her to win as the boy's hand hit the desk pretty hard as he groaned.  (y/n) turns.
"Sorry Guni,"he said, looking at the boy who held his hand.
"Nah it's fine"
"Sit down class"Yazou said. The class got situated as she held a pile of paper.

"We've received letters from everyone's high school," she said. (y/n) glanced at A boy with purple hair as he smiled. She looked at Jafar who looked pretty confident. (y/n) smiled nervously as her lips quivers.
"We have three acceptance letter and those are the following. Hagakure, Suijtsu, and kimawari"

(y/n) froze.

I failed....

A girl with dark green hair and brown eyes smirked as she flipped her braid to her other shoulder and looked at (y/n).
"You should have known that you're not going-"
"Shut the hell up kimawari"jafar snaps. "Language!"the teacher said. Kimawari rolled her eyes as (y/n) scoffed.

I'll still be a hero.

She hated the feeling she was getting and the guilty looks people gave her as if she was an injured puppy.
She tried her best to ignore it.

Class ended as (y/n) packed up.
Kimawari walked over.
"Don't be too upset qu-"(y/n) grabbed kimawari by her neck and slammed her on the desk. Kimawari falls on the floor as (y/n) walks out of the classroom. Ren and Jafar are waiting.
"Did you punch her?"Ren said.
"I slammed her on the desk-"
"Pay up,"Jafar said with his hand open. Ren rolled his eyes and handed him a 100.
"You placed a bet on me?"
"We saw It coming,"Ren states.
"So we placed bets,"Jafar shrugged.

(y/n) smiles as she pulls out her phone and sees her father texted her.

Hey honey🥰😋 I'll be late tonight I'll have food brought to you unless you're cooking?🙃

(y/n) frowns.
"I'm gonna have to tell my dad that I wasn't accepted..."(y/n) said.
"Maybe you can still inherit-"
"I'm not doing that. It would be suspicious to anybody. The famous quirkless daughter suddenly has a quirk similar to her nonbiological father"she said as jafar sighed.
"Why are you making this harder-"
"If you're not gonna be positive you can go home"(y/n) said. Jafar looked at her and sighed.
"Sorry"
"It's fine..."

They arrived at the apartment as the two waved goodbye and let her go inside. Waiting on the elevator she opened her phone again.

I wasn't accepted

we'll talk when I get home

(y/n) sighed as she walked to the kitchen and made herself some spicy curry, rice balls and shrimp ramen. Once done she goes to the tv and watches a show.

At 10:50 midoriya arrived on the balcony. (y/n) walked over as midoriya smiled her.
"Hey honey"he said kissing her forehead. (y/n) hugged him as she frowns.
"(y/n)-"
"I failed..."she said. Midoriya bit his lip.
"(y/n) you were never accepted cause you're already in U.A they just want you to take entrance exams to see where your abilities lie."he said. (y/n) paused and looks up at him.
"Wait what how?"
"I sometimes wonder if you are an imposter"midoriya's said. "I'm the number one hero everyone wants the number one hero's daughter to come to their school"
(y/n) paused.
"Oh yeah...."she said "so I'm not a failure!?"she beams. Midoriya gave her a soft gaze.
"No..."he said. His gaze became worried. "But (y/n) I'm going to ask you again...are you sure you don't want one for all"he said. He plucks a piece of his hair out. (y/n) frowns.
"Dad-"
"I-I'm not saying you can't do it if anything...I support you 100%"he said. His fist tighten as (y/n) noticed.
"You're my daughter...I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you...this power might keep you safe...but I won't force you"he said. (y/n) smiled at him.
"Thanks dad but don't worry all I need is your training"she said with a big smile. Midoriya smiled at her.
"Come on then"he said.