Set back

(y/n) woke up with a huge smile on her face as she raced out of her room only to bump into her father who was at her door.
"Oh I thought I would have to wake you up"he said. He chuckled seeing his daughter's excitement.
"First day jitters," he said. (y/n) nods as midoriya smiled and fixed her tie. He smile softens as he remembers her first day in elementary and now she was in high school.

Why are you getting so big so fast

(y/n) saw her fathers smile fade slightly. She smiled sadly and hugs her.
"I'll always be your daughter first"she said. Midoriya smiled and hugged her back.

(y/n) exits the house as she wears her uniform and opens her phone.

Meet at the bus?

As usual!! I'm already there!

Yea see you then.

(y/n) smiles as she arrives at the station and sees a very tall man on his phone.
Oh he's cute...
She stood nearby but minded her business.

Guys there's this super cute guy next to me!!

Don't get too close

"(y/n)?"chuckled a deep voice. (y/n) tensed before she looked up and saw a familiar face. (y/n)'s face falters.
"REN!?"she gasped as she walks around him.
"Hey"he laughs.
"You're huge!!"he said looking at him. Ren bends down and smiles.
"You didn't grow at all did you-"
(y/n) grabbed his collar and socked him in the nose. Ren fell back as he groaned.

"First thing in the morning and you're already choosing violence...''sighed a voice from behind. (y/n) and ren turn seeing jafar as she circled him as well.
"Your just tall now..."she huffed crossing her arms.
Jafar flicked her forehead.
"Cry about it"he smirked. (y/n) went to punch him but jafar caught it.
"Oh wow you've gotten stronger"he said with a smile. "And faster"
"I did practice"she said as the bus arrived.

"What teacher do you think we'll have?"ren asked as he stood and the two says
"I think it's tamaki"
"No way that's just brutal for him he would never"
"Well whoever it is I just hope that they are worthy"
"Turns out it's your dad-"
"No god please!"she begs as the three laugh.

They arrived as the media was at the building as they turned to see (y/n). Ren sighed as (y/n) groaned. They rushed over shoving microphones in their faces.
"Is it true you passed!?"
"How long do you think you'll survive before quitting!?"
"How do you plan to advertise yourself without a quirk-"

"Harassing students of U.A is illegal..."said a voice. The paparazzi turned as a hero with a mask and tentacles walked over.
"Tentcole..."mutters a man as they back away from him.
"You three can go in,"he said. Ren, Jafar and (y/n) smiled and walked through the crowd of silent paparazzi.
"This is the most silence I've heard from them"jafar snickers. "They should try it more,"he said louder. The paparazzi glared at the white haired male who flipped them off.
"What if he's our teacher?"(y/n) said.
"That would be sick!" Ren beams.

They entered as they were given a schedule. (y/n) grabbed her paper as her eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

Midoriya patrolled the streets while sitting on a building. He saw his phone ring as he looked at it and answered.
"Hey honey, did you manage to get past the paparazzi ?"he said with a smile.
"Yeah..."she said in an upset tone.
"What's wrong?"he said as standing.
"They..."
Midoriya's face became dark.
"They did what..."

Midoriya stood in an office as he glared at the principal. Nezu retired and now the new principal is monama. Monama smiled casually.
(y/n) sat outside.
"HMAC!?"
"It's a new course we started last year,"Monama said casually.
"(y/n) scored 3rd-"
"In her course, she was 12 in total-"
"The top 40 are let in,"he said sharply. "You barely scored a 40 last time I remember."
Monama gave him an upset look.
"(y/n) is quirkless..."
"Yet she did twice as well as you, someone with a rather powerful quirk..."midoriya said. Monama sighed.
"We have taken precautions, she can prove herself to be in the hero course at the festival...but this might give her options, what if she were to die during practice"monama said. Midoriya was silent.
"This is for her safety..."he said. Midoriya sighed. "If she gets top five she has to be put in"
"Seems fair..."monama said.
Midoriya turns and exits the room (y/n) looks at her hands.
"I can't get in, can I..."she said. Midoriya was silent. (y/n) grips her skirt as tears fill her eyes.
"You have to be top five in the sports -"

(y/n) rushes to the door and slams it open.
Monama jumps and looks at (y/n).
"Ms. Midoriya-"
"I'm going to dominate this festival standing in as the number one!? You hear me! Keep underestimating! I'll come back stronger and I'll prove you wrong!!"she shouts. Monama sighed.
"Ms. Midoriya-"
"I CAN BE A HERO TOO!"she shouts before she leaves. Midoriya crossed his arms with a proud smile as he gave monama a "that's my girl" look.

Midoriya walks by (y/n)'s side as she looks at her schedule. Midoriya sighed.
"Do you want to head home-"
"No, I'm going to every class and getting the best grades I can make...I'll have more experience than any of my rivals in the hero course,"she said, wiping her tears. Midoriya smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek as (y/n) smiled and hugged him.
"So what's the next step" he said parting from the hug.
"Train me I can't slack off"(y/n) says. Midoriya smiled and ruffled her hair.
"Sounds like a plan," he said. (y/n) smiled.

"I got to go now, I'm already gonna be in some trouble for leaving my post but i'm only a call away"he said. Midoriya walks out of the school as (y/n) watches. She looked at her pass to her class. She then turns to U.A and smiles.

"Just watch me..."