Part 3

Here is the 3rd Chapter. Hope you like it 💜
.
.
She sat beside him and then started taking
Samrat said
SAMRAT: PAKHI again late. What is this yaar. Why are you always late? I get bored while waiting for you.
PAKHI: Sorry but listen please come to the park beside the school after the classes. I have to tell you. Please.
SAMRAT: Tell me here only. Please.
PAKHI: Nooooo, you have to wait. It's a surprise 😁.
SAMRAT: Fine. I'll come or let's go together. What say??
PAKHI: No yaar. Come alone na. I told it's a surprise
SAMRAT: Fineeee. I'll come. Don't give any shock as your surprises give me shock 😂😂.
PAKHI: 😒🙄
SAMRAT: DON'T MAKE THESE FACES. NOW CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES (he said while giggling🤭🤭)
PAKHI: Look who is talking. Who doesn't even competes Homework.
.
They completed the lectures with there
'Cute Nok-Jhok' and it was now the end of the day.
Pakhi was very nervous. While Samrat was excited for the surprise Cum shock 😅
Pakhi told his driver that she is going to her friend's house. After saying this she ran to park before Samrat. She checked the arrangement and said
PAKHI: Perfect. Now I have to wait for Samrat.
After 5 mins she saw Samrat coming towards her so she his behind a tree 🌳(😝😝😝)
Samrat came inside the park. He saw the decorative and was little confused after seeing it.
From behind Pakhi came and said
PAKHI: Samrat(Softly but audible enough)
Samrat turned behind and saw Pakhi standing (both were in uniform because they came directly)
Samrat: Pakhi What happened?? Everything Ok?? You called me here and that to after school and what is all this??(while looking at the decoration).
PAKHI: I called you as I want to tell you something but Samrat promise me you will never brake this friendship.
Samrat: Pakhi tell me what's the matter that you are saying such a big thing and I will never ever brake this friendship. You are and you will always be my best friend 💙. Now tell me. Please
.
.
Guess what happens next.

Till then byy...❣😅