Part 4

HERE IS THE 4th CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT 💜.

SORRY GUYS FOR  NOT ABLE TO GIVE UPDATE YESTERDAY (I WAS BUSY IN VERY IMP. WORK)
.
Pakhi : Okk close your eyes and open it when I'll say.
SAMRAT: Okay.
Samrat closes his eyes 👀.
Then Pakhi says
PAKHI: You can open your eyes 👀 😁 now.
Samrat opens his eyes and gets shocked to see Pakhi in her knees.
SAMRAT : Pakhi  What is this?😳😳
PAKHI: Samrat listen to me please.
Time I saw you I never thought you will be this much important for me. I never thought I'll fall in love with you. Yes, I have fallen for you. For your everything. Your talks, the things you do. I thing is I LOVE YOU SAMRAT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤.I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. You will always be my best friend 1st.
Samrat was just Standing there in shock (🤣🤣🤣)
He was not understanding anything as he never thought about this and he liked Sakshi (Only liked 😂both are different love and like).
PAKHI: SAMRAT it's Ok if you don't love me or if you don't want to reply now but please don't break this friendship Samrat (She started crying little🥺).
SAMRAT: Pakhi first please stand and don't cry please. I can't see you like.
He wiped her tears which came out.
SAMRAT: Pakhi I told you na I will never break this friendship. And honestly telling I never thought about this. I have always considered you My best friend and I don't want to give you hopes which I'll be able to fulfill in future but we will always be best friends 
Pakhi was broken yet she didn't said anything.
PAKHI : Okay Samrat, now it's late. We should go back home (She said with a small yet fake smile 🙂)
SAMRAT: Ok Pakhi, But you Ok? I am really sorry Pakhi.
PAKHI: It's Ok Samrat. You don't have to be sorry. I am sorry for this 😔
SAMRAT : Pakhi are you mad ?? You didn't do anything to be sorry. Now Should I drop you on my bike ?

ONCE AGAIN SORRY GUYS...😌❤

WHEN U ALL WANT NEXT PART...?