Long Time No See

Third POV

The first time Porsche had seen Iyan Theerapanyakul was when he saw the boy looking longingly looking at the couple Pete and Vegas playing with Venice after the class hours . The child eye's spoke something he couldn't read.  But then afterwards he started to keep a notice on the child .

Iyan was sweet , cute . His twins too liked the boy . They were just a year difference but they had a bond in them . And Iyan had a liking for Porsche too . The boy became close to him . A special bond was formed between him and the boy too .

As Porsche walked in to the school , tired , shocked and scared after meeting kinn , he sat in the office to cool his mind . Seeing Iyan , he knew meeting kinn wasn't far , but knowing that he had to work with him made him feel terrible .

The long bell took his attention . And he went on the rounds to check the students . He saw Iyan sitting at the bench with his bag . A smile formed on his lips  automatically . He went to the boy and saw him dozing off . He took the boy and informed the staff if anyone came looking for him , inform them he was in the nap room .

Feeling the boy sleeping in his chest bought many emotions to Porsche . He once remembered how much kinn was excited to see him and see him grow . Porsche started to feel sorry for his twins that they never knew about  their other father .

He hummed the same song that was teh favourite of the twins and he felt the boy curling closer to him .

His attention then went to kinn who was standing and looking at him . His eyes had a happiness which could not understand why .

As he saw kinn closer , his heart that was asleep for a long time started to act crazy . It started to jump on like a kangaroo . He slowly without disturbing the sleeping boy , gave him to Kinn .

Their hands touches , they lookes at  each other , music on the back ground , soft violins and slowly getting closer and closer and closer and closer .............. BOOM

Nothing like that happens .

When Kinn felt Iyan move in his arms , he saw Porsche had already felt and he was all alone with the sleeping boy . Sighing he went out .

Porsche rushed out as Kinn had taken Iyan from him . Those dark orbed eyes that stared at him still had those effect . Their hands did touched and Porsche did feel the spark but he knew it was wrong . He couldn't hurt himself again because he wasn't alone this time . He will be weak this time .

The house when Porsche entered was in choas . It seems like a hurricane had landed straight to the house . And they can name it as Magus Alexander Bane . The whole one portion of the room was filled with gifts . And the children were busy unwrapping it .

The couple handed out one for him as well . And as he opened it his was surprised . Magus was pregnant . There was a baby on the way . It was time for celebration .

They had a fun night . And twins and kept a gift seperate . It seems to be for Iyan which suprised Porsche .

The trio had started to work it off the job they handled . Porsche whenever had to go to the Royalti , he always had a very hard time . nd today jis fear came in front of him . And that too in the form of a colourful glitter graphics coat and strong pissed face .

As soon as he set his foot in he was engulfed in a bone breaking hug by the almighty Khun Theerapanyakul . His best friend . The only who was ready to give his heart and life for him since he was sent in Theerapanyakul Clan after marriage .

Now meeting him made him emotional and he can't ignore the boy ever . He gave up his damn inner wall he built throughout the years and hugged him back . But one heart broke down seeing their reunion . The affection they shared made the person envious . The person wanted to feel the closeness but he couldn't .

Not now atleast .

Khun dragged him and Vegas who was assaulted with same strong hug . And later Vegas introduced Pete and Venice too , khun squealed seeing venice's photo . Pete knew Vegas's past and he was coping up with it .

They talked for hours . And when khun and Porsche were left alone , khun talked to Porsche about the past few years.  Even though Porsche appreciated khun and Lay's support but he was not happy about him ignoring Iyan . Afterall the boy did nothing to them .

They chatted and parted away . Even though Porsche wanted to talk about twins but he was scared .

He was ready to wait till it was time .

Khun's car stopped infront of his house . After a long gap he was going to face his family . He knew , what he did was in repulsion . But he wasn't sorry for that . He walked in to see everyone suprised . As he walked in he found his dad and mom chatting with Phi Chan . He waved to chan , who was surprised too .

The parents looked at what chan saw to see their eldest son standing infront of them.  Lay ran to him , hugging him and cry . He too cried . All these years he knew about them through Chan . He never came personally or called them.  They held no fault but they did not stop kinn too .

He hugged his father , he whispered to him 'you are growing old Pa' only to receive a kick . Their laughs attracted everyone . Soon a cute giggle took his attention . He saw the boy  looked like Kinn.  He went near the boy and went on his foot , he took him in his arms . Baby Iyan was confused but still he was enjoying the attention .

Soon kinn walked in worn out from the day . He was surprised to see khun with his boy . It was the first time ,and he wanted to cry . He did not know if khun had forgiven him and he wanted it to happen . And he was in tears when khun came and hugged him . Lay was in tears and so was all .

The brothers hugged for s long time until khun made sure his brother stopped crying . He met everyone and settled down like old times .

At night khun received a guest to his room . The person stood at the door , anticipated on what to do .

"Oh..... Chay . How are you . Happy with husband and kid . Enjoying your life ha....."

Khun spoke with sarcasam that always itches Chay . Of course like everyone he too had ignored his brother for his own happiness . He was busy with baby and Kim that he never really saw his own blood's pain . He was shameful and sorry for it . But now like others he wanted to amend his mistakes and he knew khun was the only way for it .

"Phi . Phi Porsche ....." Chay asked slowly .

" Porsche is fine chay . May be better than what he was here . You don't need to worry about it . And if you are here to talk to him or anything about meeting him then i think we just need to go on his pace.  And wait ."

Khun said with a finality in his voice . And chay knew their talk just ended there . And next his visitor was Lay .

She sat with him on the bed as he laid his head on her lap . She slowly moved her hands on his head . None talked at first .

"He is fine , right ?"  She asked with a worried voice. 

" Yes , Mae . Perfectly fine . He has family who loves him and he needs time . Even though he didn't say anything but his face showed how much he missed everyone ."

" I miss the boy very much "

"Me too ...... And Mae I am sorry na ."

" Am not saying what you did was wrong or right  and not I can scold you because what I did was wrong too . I left him alone too ."

" Kinn seems too bad "

" He is . He cries every night . After Rose just moved out , Iyan was the only thing that helped him . He searched for Porsche every where . He was broken too . "

" Should we do something ?  "

" It's not our place khun . We are just outsiders . It's their place to take decisions and what if Porsche has moved on "

" Would he ? "

" Did he had any reasons to wait ?"

The mother - son went silent absorbed in the moment .