Unite

Continue from last part
R: Shiva..
S: hmm
R: tere liye or bhi kuch h.
They broke the hug.. Raavi show her the cake with ILU msg.
S: cake.. Tune banaya h na..
R: hmm (smiles).. Cut kr
S: ha ek min..
Shiva come out with 2 glasses of red wine..
S: ab jo tune magaya tha.. Uske bina to celebration adhura rhega na..
R: thank you... Ab cut kre..
Shiva hold her hand and both cut the cake and eat. When raavi was eating Shiva grab her hand &eat the cake.
R: bandar (mutters)... Me hath dhokr aati hu..
Shiva hold her hand: vaise tu..
R: me kya
S: tu bhut ac.. Achhi lg thi h.. Bhut se bhi jayda.. Edam hot (mutters)
Raavi heard it and blushed,put her head down to hide her blushing face.
R: me.. Ha.. Hath dokhr aati hu.
Shiva pull her on himself and she fallen on his chest: agr hath done ki itni chinta h to me saaf kr deta hu.. Mujhe aata h.. Yaad to hoga hi..
Raavi try not blush on his statement, and turn her face to move suddenly Shiva hold her from waist.
R:shiva kya kr rha h..
He Dip his fingers in side table sparkle plate., keep her hair on side and kissed in her collar bone, raavi gasped and moun his name. He moved his sparkled fingers over her shoulder to her stamoch.. Raavi hold her hand. Saw sparkle..
R: Shiva ye kya kiya.. Sparkle..ye hategi bhi nhi.. Pur din chmchm krti rahugi.. Gadhega.. Bandar..
Shiva laughs..
R: ruk teri to.. Tere upr giraugi tb pta chlega..
S: giraygi to tb na jb me tujhe vha tk pahuchne dunga..
R: aise kaise nhi jane dega.. Chod..
S: thik h chod dunga agr tu mera ek dare complete kr pai to tu free h..
R: kya dare..
S: soch le
R: soch liya.. Darti Thodi na hu me kisi se..
S: thik h..phir tera dare h to love me..(play his card)
R: kyaaa
S: mujhe pta h tujhse nhi hoga,darpok

Raavi think sthg and hold his collar.
S: raavi..
Raavi pull him and hold his collar from both hand: to tu sure h na.. Soch kr bol rha h na..
S: ha (randomly he knows she won't do anything)
R: accha...okk (Thinks: Bhut smart samajhta h na khud ko abhi batati hu)
She start coming close to him, left his collar and put her one hand on his chest and another one on his neck. and come forward and stand up on his toes. Shiva try to balance and stand against the wall. He tries to hold her from waist but before that she entangled his hand with her hand.
She encircled another hand on his neck and trailing her lips from his cheeks to near his lips. Just to tease him. She move further bite his earlobe and kiss on his neck. Shiva tighten the hand hold in response and move his another hand to her cheek and rub thumbs it and try to kiss.. Suddenly raavi put her hand on his lips. He didn't understand..
R: tu bhul rha h dare to love you tha.. To tu kya kr rha h.. Ye to mera dare tha na... Or mene to aisa koi dare nhi diya tujhe... Kya hua...Tujhse control nhi hua.. Smirks and moves back.
Shiva scratch his neck.. Kya Shiva tu iss chipkali ke sath hr bar apne hi plan me phas jata h..gadhega.. (mutters)... Raavi laughs aloud.
Shiva get irritated and pull her, land on his chest.
S: ye to glt h na phle tu khud itni tyr hokr mujhe torture kr rhi h... Mere samne aa gai h..or mujhe control krne ko bol rhi h...nhi ho rha h ab mujhse..or teri harkte..bhut preshan kr liya tune..(raavi try to remove herself from her cluchtes)..na ..na..ab meri turn h tujhe chodne nhi vala hu me. (Whisper : tyr h na Raavi Shiva pandya)
Raavi look at him with so much love: tujhe kya lgta h...
S: mujhe.... Kiss on her earlobe...(she close her eyes in anticipation)then remove her earrings and put it on table and dip his fingers in red wine..
He trace his fingers on her lips.. She open her eyes.... Both look into each other's eyes.. Shiva come closer and capture her lips.. Raavi close her eyes and move her hand on his neck to hair.
They break a kiss after a min.
S: mujhe nhi pta tha.. Red wine itni mithi hoti h..
Raavi blushed& her cheeks turned red. She moved suddenly Shiva hold her. Now her back was touching his chest. Shiva's fingers were working like magic on her neck to jaw to throat. She was melting like a ice..millions of emotions overpower her, start losing her control. Shiva securly grab her from her waist. Shiva keep aside her hair and kissed on her shoulder trace down to her neck. open the necklace with his teeth. Raavi feeling butterflies, entangled her finger's with his hand which was on her waist and moan his name silently. She bend her neck, giving more excess. He put the necklace on table and kissing on exposed part. Raavi leave his hand, trace her fingers from his bisceps to shoulder and come up on the toe and kiss on his forhead, cheek and earlobe and neck. Shiva remove his shirt and pick her up in bridal style and lie her down on the bed.
S: tu sure h na..
Raavi smiles and nod her head in yes.
Shiva switch off the lights.... Finally destiny wins and both souls get United.

Do let me know if you want Dare to love me Part- 2. Till the time enjoy last part of the story with last day of the year 2022.

STORY COMPLETED

Enjoy
Your
New
Year
2023
WISH
YOU
HAAPY
NEW
YEAR
IN
ADVANCE
❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍