Part 30

If the readers are loosing interest then I will finish this story. Please tell me what should I do?

........................................................................

After sometime.

Pramod goes to Susheela's room.

She was crying sitting on the bed.

Pramod - ab kyo ro rahi ho?

Susheela - mai kya karu? Aise kya kami reh gayi the mere Pyaar me jo vo ye zidd kar rahi hai.

Pramod - bachi hi to hai.. She want to know about her parents.

Susheela - uske parents hum hai! Mai kuch nahi janti. Bas itna janti hu ki vo meri beti hai aur kisi aur kanus par koi haq nahi.

Pramod - I agree but..

Susheela - mughe abhi usse baat karni hai.

She goes to Misha's room.

Susheela - Misha....

She was not there.

Pramod - where's she?

Susheela - Misha... Curtains ke bahar aao. I know you are there.

Pramod - Misha...

He looked at her chocolate jar was empty and her cupboard was open.

Pramod - Misha, have you eaten all your chocolates?

Susheela - where is she?

They looked into the room but she was not present there. So they searched everywhere in the house. She was not anywhere.

Susheela - iska Matlab kahi woh...

Pramod - aisa nahi ho sakta...

Susheela - hua hai.. Vo..vo..sab chhod kar chali gayi..

Pramod - we have to find her. Pata nahi kaha hogi woh?

One the other hand.

Misha was walking on the road, alone.
Hanging her school bag on her shoulder.

Misha - ab mai mumma papa se dur aa gayi hu.. Maine unhe pareshan bhi kar diya. Ab mai unse dur rahungi to vo khush rahenge, unko koi problem nahi hogi.

She goes in a park and sits on the bench. Takes out the water bottle from the bag and takes a sip from it. After that she took out a chocolates out from her pocket and starts eating it after opening the pack

Suddenly a puppy came toward her asking for the chocolate.

Misha - aw.. Tumhe ye chahiye? Ye lo.

She gave him the some but he ran away.

Misha - are ruko na... She ran behind him taking her bag she came on the road and she catches the puppy in her arms.

Misha - kitna bhaagte ho tum.

She was caressing the puppy's head.

A car was coming in way. Unfortunately Misha didn't noticed the honking of it. The situation got unstable and the car came & she got hit.

She screamed loudly.

The car crushed her legs . She fell by her head on the road. Her face was scratched. The blood came out flowing from her mouth, head and leg.

Misha - aaaah..... Mumma...

She screamed out of the deadly pain. Her tears fell from her eyes and she closed her eyes getting unconscious.

There was a crowd around her. The person who was driving came out and looked at her condition was worsen.

That person immediately took her to the hospital. She was bleeding badly.

He reached hospital and fortunately he saved her life and called the police to inform them about it.

Another side.

Susheela - pata nahi kaha hai meri bachi? Itni si baat par ghar chhod kar jana..

Pramod - don't worry I hope thodi der me mil jae...

Susheela - aur nahi mili to..

Sara entered in the hall.

Sara - sir.. I think we should file a complaint against it.

Pramod - yes I think we should do it.

Susheela - please bring her back.

Sara - I can't understand, how could she go out agar gate par hamesha guard hota hai to.

Pramod - I think we should file a complaint.

Vote - 45

Thankyou 🙂