6.

CHAPTER SIX

"Just stay with me tonight. Who knows if this will be our last time together. I want to stay with you for as long as I possibly can."

✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼

"Are you guys finished yet? I want to get some shoes for you, baby girl." I sighed, standing up.

We have been sitting in Chanel for an hour, and I want to go to other stores now. I wanted to buy more things for her, but we won't get to do that if we're still sitting in the same building.

"We're finished, you can stop your bitching now." Karla playfully rolled her eyes, walking out of the changing rooms.

"Oh, shut up." I muttered, walking over to my baby.

"I really like these dresses we picked out, but they cost so much money." She pouted.

"I already told you that I was going to pay for everything. You don't have to worry. Okay?" I reassured, pulling her closer to me.

"You don't need to pay me back either, because I have more than enough money." I kissed her forehead.

"Okay, you two lovebirds. We gotta take these dresses to the cash register." Karla interrupted. I rolled my eyes in a playful manner like she did earlier, before grabbing onto my baby girl's hand. We followed after Karla as she walked to the register. My baby girl held my hand tighter as more people came into the store. She was really close to me, but I embraced it.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much I appreciate you, my love." She kissed my cheek as I swiped my card.

"It's no problem, you know I'll do anything for you." I smiled, as Karla handed over the dress bag.

S e r e n a

I couldn't help but feel guilty for letting Justin pay for the dresses. I wanted to pay him back so badly, but I know that he won't let me.

"Baby girl, we're going to YSL and Cartier next, to get you some nice shoes and jewelry for you and your grandmother." Justin told me.

Yves-Saint Laurent and Cartier? I heard that those two shops cost more money than Chanel does. Oh my goodness, Justin never knows when to stop spending money and treating me to all these expensive things. Why does he have to be such a sweetheart?

"Thank you for everything, you're such an amazing person." I kissed his cheek. He blushed, grabbing my hand to pulling me closer to him. He must loving do that because he's been doing it all day. I don't mind it though.

We spent about a half an hour in each shop, looking for jewelry and shoes. After we finished shopping, the truck was filled with so many bags. I tried to get Justin to put some things back, but he insisted that he should buy almost everything us.

"Baby girl, are you hungry?" Justin asked.

"Yes I am, but I want to pay for us this time. I have some money left over, please just let me do this, my love." I begged him.

"Okay, but only this one time." He put one finger up as he talked.

"Thank you." I smiled as I got my way.

After we ate, the driver took us back to Justin's hotel. I gotten my Nana and Ms. Alison some food as well because I know they were probably hungry.