°•i wanna go home!•°

Charley pov-

I sat talking with my parents for a while about how being a little doesn't change their views of me when Doctor Jones walks in with a clipboard in hand and two men trailing behind him.

"Hi there Mr and Mrs Allen, how are you all feeling?" Mr Jones asks with a smile on his face.

"Good, good" both my parents say, giving a friendly smile back to the tall man Infront of them.

"That's good" He replies, his smile slowly dropping from his face "Charley i didn't think they would get here so soon but this is Leo and Kayden, they escort littles and caregivers to WaterStone academy." He explains looking between me and my parents waiting for a reaction of any kind.

"What? Why do I have to go now I don't want to go yet I'm not ready to leave!" I nearly screech at the thought of just leaving my parents so early without warning.

"I'm so sorry kid we thought you knew" one of the men, either Leo or Kayden said with a sad smile on his face.

"Does she at least get to come home and gather some things?" My mother asks looking at the men with a look of desperation on her face, not ready to leave me either.

"I'm so sorry ma'am but we're on a very tight schedule and need her down there as soon as possible, she needs to speak to the dean when she gets there and it's a 5 hours drive we can't be spending too much time saying goodbyes" The other man explains with no look of empathy on his face, probably only caring about the stupid schedule he has to follow.

"But..I'm not ready to leave yet please mum don't make me leave!" I shouted at my mum feeling nothing but fear over leaving them, they've always been there and the thought of not seeing them everyday is not something I want.

"I'm so sorry baby but there's nothing we can do, if they're ready to take you then you have to go." My mum tells me with a sad smile on her face and her eyes welling up with tears.

"I'm so sorry hunny, just know me and your mum love you so so much and you're going to be able to find a mummy or daddy to take care of you." My dad tells me with tears rolling down his face, also not ready for me to leave yet.

I guess this is it. I'm leaving to go to an academy filled with people I don't know to find some rando that'll take care of me.
I wave bye to my parents as we leave the doctors office with tears rolling down my face, i turn and look Infront of me walking behind Leo and Kayden, I've learnt that Leo is kinder than Kayden but that doesn't mean i like him very much.

As we all walk to the big truck that's going to take me to the academy i realize I'm far too short to be able to get into it. I contemplate how I'm going to jump up into this death trap of a vehicle until I feel two hands around my waist lifting me into the car.

I squeal in surprise of the sudden movement and look back at which one of the men lifted me. I'm met with Kayden's green eyes staring back at me. I dust myself off and mumble a thank you, not very happy that this heffalump of a man grabbed and lifted me without my knowledge.

As I'm in the car i realize that there's a child's car seat in my way. I turn to the tall men that still aren't in the car and ask them why it's there.
"Um excuse me..why is this here?" I ask pointing at the seat in my way.

"Oh sweetheart that's your seat" Leo replied laughing at my question as if it was the funniest thing he'd heard all day. Rude.

"Yeah..no definitely not i get that i have a headspace of a baby but that doesn't mean i am a baby right now thank you very much" i reply giving them both a sharp glare.

"Come on kid don't make this more difficult"
Kayden says with his hands on his hips giving me a scary glare.

That glare was enough for me to tear up already wanting to get back to my parents. I realise there's no way i will ever change their minds on making me sit in this stupid car seat so i sit down with a pout on my face in hopes it'll make them feel at least the tiniest bit of sympathy for me.

Kayden reaches over to do the straps but I slap his hands away and he slaps mine back. This bitch.

Kayden eventually does the straps up that go around my chest and then just above my thighs. And then we're off on the road.

°•time skip!•°

We're finally at the academy and it's gigantic! Like bigger than a princess castle kind of gigantic.

I slept most of the way here So I feel pretty refreshed but I'm still grumpy that I've been ripped away from my home!

Kayden opens my door and unclips me from the seat and pulls me out and passes me to Leo.

The audacity of that man! I'm not a ball i don't need to be passed around!

I wanna go home!

A/N: so so sorry for not uploading guys li got really ill and it's mock GCSE time at school so I've not had time to update! Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!

954 words!