City of love 🤍

__________

Paris, very well know to be city of love, and if you know  who is Kim Taehyung then you sure knows how much he loves town itself.

Since the day he for the first time saw Paris, he was in love, all the lights of that magical city made him feel like he was in heaven, he was only 13 tho.

Thinking about Paris and wanting to go there started being his wish every day, even tho years passed his wish never flew away.

He thought, maybe he will be available to finally visit the town but things happens and he had to give up, well until now and he is not alone.

"Honey bun?" Voice brought Taehyung out of his own thoughts, smile formed on his pretty face as he looks at his lovely boyfriend Jeongguk.

"Yes Gguk?" Taehyung asks as he sits up properly, streching his back after sitting for too long, being busy with his drawings.

"Is everything okay? You seems to be lost in some different Taeland." Jeongguk says as he approaches his boyfriend and croaches down to leave soft kiss on Taehyung's temple.

Taehyung giggles and grabs Jeongguk's hand into his, intertwining their fingers together.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking about something." Taehyung replies.     

"Are you sure? You knows that you can tell me everything. One word and you will get whatever you want." Jeongguk says, and he really mean it.

If Taehyung wants something, he will makes sure that his lover gets it.

Jeon Jeongguk, famous boxer of South Korea, very well know man between important people in country yet they all were so clueless about his real nature.

Others knows him as brutal boxer who doesn't give up easily, he will not spare you even if you beg him to because that is what he is like to others.                       

If they only knew how much is he a cutie around his honey bun.

Well, they don't need to know and Jeongguk makes sure noone to ever find out anyway.

Yes, people knows about Jeon Jeongguk, famous boxer having boyfriend but they never tried to get more informations about it.

"I'm really fine Gguk, I was just thinking about Paris." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk smiles, knowing very well how much his lover adores and loves Paris, and he knows how much Taehyung wants to go there.