White is cold (And always yearning) (Ayaka/Nilou)

NOTES;; Temperature Play, Inappropriate use of Visions
— — —
"Nyh... Ayaya..." Nilou whimpered, breathing out a soft, hot breath; completely contrasting the cold of the rest of her body.

"Is it too much?" Ayaka asked, softly, a hand coming up to touch Nilou's cheek; thumb brushing across her skin.

"N-No it's good! I just-" Squirming, her hips bucked up, "I need more-"

"Hm." Ayaka scrunched her nose slightly, hand coming away from her cheek; trailing down the side of Nilou's face to her neck, finger tips grazing the soft of her skin as they came to a stop upon her breast.

A single digit flicked at the thin layer of ice that enclosed one of Nilou's nipples, causing the redhead to gasp softly; soon gnawing at her lip. The cryo Ayaka had applied to her was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. It never got this cold in Sumeru, ever, so Nilou was a complete stranger to the sensation.

Though she wouldn't say she hated it; and when Ayaka had first suggested it, who was she to say no to her beloved girlfriend?

"A-Ayaka-" She stuttered out; teal orbs meeting piercing blue as Ayaka twisted the bud slightly between her fingers; the ice crackling slightly, before she quickly hardened it once more.

Nilou let out a whine. Now that hurt; even if she was becoming numb to the sensation, she could still ever so slightly feel it, and when she did- Archon's, did it hurt in such a delightfully pleasurable way.

"Tell me if you want me to stop..." Ayaka mumbled before ducking her head, taking the nipples into her mouth and suckling out it.

Moans dribbled from Nilou's mouth, as did water from Ayaka's mouth as she melted the ice with her tongue; the tip dragging across in a way that made the other girl squirm between her.

Nilou was naked. Ayaka was not; but that didn't stop her from slipping her knee between the others legs and pushing it right up against the other's cunt. Almost immediately, she could feel Nilou grind against the fabric of her skirt as her moans grew louder and louder; slender fingers coming up to tangle into Ayaka's ponytail in a feeble attempt to pull her down further; as if to push more of herself into her mouth.

Wet noises soon filled the room as Ayaka pushed her knee further into Nilou; and at this point, the heiress wasn't sure if Nilou's own vision had been brought into this, or if she really just was that turned on.

Although, that gave her an idea.

Ayaka pulled herself off of the other with a 'pop', earning a whine from Nilou who tried to pull her back down.

"W-Why'd you stop?" She looked up at the other, eyes wide and filled with need.

"Don't worry." Ayaka smiled, expression soft; though her actions said otherwise as she moved her knee ever so slightly to apply friction against the others clit.

Nilou's cheeks burned red as she moaned, head turned to the side to avoid meeting the others gaze; her fist coming up to her mouth to try and stifle her moans.

Oh, so now that she can see her she goes all shy? How cute, Ayaka thought.

"My love." Ayaka began, hand back on Nilou's cheek once more to gently tilt her head to look at her. "Listen to me, alright? I want to try something."

"R-Right-" Nilou was trying to focus. She really, really was; but her mind couldn't help but find itself clouded by the pleasure she was getting from grinding herself against the other. She whimpered softly, listening as Ayaka continued to speak.

"Do you think you could create a sort of..." Ayaka paused, lips in a small frown as she tried to think of the words. "Make some sort of... cylinder, with your vision. Oh- but make on end of it... a dome shape? Perhaps... This thick? And as long as my hand, please."