Our Sweetling--Ermac

A/n
Look, I know they killed ermac I the krypt but I'm still doing this cuz he's my third fav.

Also were just gonna pretend that Shang tsung is somewhat of a "Father" to ermac....

Okay, enough chatting let's do this ᕙ(*•̀ᗜ•́*)ᕗ.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Y/n- Your name
H/l- hair length
F/f- Fav Flavor
F/c- Fav Colour
S/m/l- Short/Mid/Long

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

You're first memories with your father are a haze but you still remember just how happy he was.
"Our sweet Y/n, we will never let you go for as long as our heart beats. "
We're the words he said exactly. His deep echoed voice full of love as the souls danced around like a quiet lullaby.
He removed his coat and held you close to his chest. A sympathy of thousands of heart beats combined into one.

How long it took him to finally achieve his lifelong dream of starting a family.
He wasn't going to let the fact that he was practically infertile stop him either.

Using the soul chamber he formed an embryo. He waited the full 9 months for you to grow. Becoming bigger and stronger with each passing day.

It all had finally paid off. He had his beautiful daughter and there was nothing more he wanted.

Skarlet walked in, her eyes and attention turning towards you.

"So it's true, you used the soul chamber to make a child? Why would you want such a thing."
Her bitter tone and scolding eyes made his temper rise. He could easily be rid of her. And if it wasn't for you being present he would have painted the walls with her blood, using her head as a brush.

"What we want is none of your concern witch, now if you value your life, you'll leave us and our child be."
He darted a threatening eye towards her. His voice deep but low as to not wake his child.

Skarlet snickered, her smug look could almost be seen through her velvet mask.
"Oh ermac, good luck with that, once Shao kahn finds out about her, he'll crush her tiny skull with his thumb."
She strolled up to him, her fingers caressing his cheekbone.
He nudged her away before storming out of the room with you in arms.

That was almost 6 years ago.
Now your celebrating your 6th birthday and spending most of it with your father.

He took you to earth realm, mostly to get away from the emperor but also to see new things and people.

You have been training with ermac and your now slowly developing soul energy and magic.
The both of you were at a small cafe.
Ermac had on a basic earl grey v neck shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and he had his hair somewhat combed back.
You wore a white t shirt with a teddy bear on it and a puffy F/c skirt and your H/l
Hair in a S/m/l ponytail going to the back with a F/c bow resting on your head.

The waitress was a little creeped out by ermacs unusual grey completion and glowing green eyes but she pushed aside as she brought out two cups of hot chocolate and small F/f cake with six candles on top lit.

"Here you go loves, happy birthday sweetie."
The waitress said before walking off with the tray.
Once she was gone, ermac allowed a few of the souls to come out and swirl around you.
Though they were rude and distasteful towards ermac, they were kind and polite to you and to ermac that's all he needed from them.

"Daddy look, the cake has my name on it!"
You bounce in your chair while pointing at the cake.
"We know sweetling, happy birthday." Ermac said with a smile.
You smiled brightly at him before blowing out your candles, he took a knife and cut a small piece of the cake for you to eat while sipping at your hot coco.

You begin to eat the cake happily while taking small gulps of chocolate
Ermac smiled while watching you.
"She's getting so big... "
He thought to himself. Tears brimmed his glowing green eyes as he continues to watch you, he wants nothing more than to keep you safe from the terrors the world has to offer. Especially in Outworld.
He had been in constant communication with Raiden, he wanted to take you away from the deadly wasteland that is home, so he's been speaking to Raiden and he was offered to stay in earth realm untill you were of age to protect yourself.

The only ones who know right now are Erron black and Shang tsung.
Though shang tsung was hesitant, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you, even though he won't say it aloud its kinda obvious he loves you like a granddaughter.

"Are you enjoying your stay in Earthrealm Y/n?"
You perked your head up, mouth stuffed with cake before nodding your head while chewing.
Ermac was pleased with your answer, he knew that you didn't have many friends back home but here, you could actually go to school without the threat of a tarkotion busting through and eating you.

"Would you like to stay here, we bought a home here and we think that it would be best to stay."
He drunk some of his hot chocolate before continuing on. You gave a wide toothy smile.
"I love it here daddy, I wanna stay forever!"
You jumped off of your chair before jumping up and down while clapping, this made ermac laugh before he swooped you up and held you in his arms. Planting a small kiss on your temple before playing with your hair.

"Very well our sweetling, we shall stay."
He gave you one last kiss before placing you down in your chair and cutting you another small slice of cake and a piece for himself as well. You finished your hot chocolate and began eating the cake while humming happily. Ermac took a bite of the sweet pastry while smiling at you.

"Now you shall be safe our sweetling. "

A/n
This is sooo cute...