Little Zephyr--Fujin

A/n
Omg yassss, I'm finally doing my bby fujin! Ilh sooo much and he deserves a family damnit!

Fujin: Ahh yes, about that. Um, I went through your library of other fan fictions you made and I can't help but to notice that in every single one that features me in it as main....It appears that I'm always being....... Molested, and why is Nightwolf and I together in your Group chat book........Why.

Nightwolf: Wait, what?

Me: ohh, umm, bout that..... Uhhhh, ENJOY THE STORY!

Fujin: Hey, wait I wasn't don-!

  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Y/n-Your name
F/c-Fav Colour
H/l-Hair Length
  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Being a demi goddess has its ups and downs.
On one hand, you have powers, live in a beautiful temple high in the sky with the best view of Earthrealm below and your father and uncle are gods.
But on second hand,
You train almost every day for hours on end, you never get to go see the beauty of Earthrealm below, and you know almost no one besides your uncle and father, and few of their peers.

Sure having powers and all is dope but you wish you could adventure out and see more.
Y/n was on the roof of the sky temple, the sun was setting and the sky was painted a beautiful mixture of orange, red and pink.
The air was cool, but not cold as it brushed through her H/l braid(s)
She was exhausted beyond belief.
Her uncle Raiden had been trying to learn her limits on her wind and storm powers to help extend them, but of course, due you her only being 15, she can only do so much before she collapses.
Fujin, her father had been scolding Raiden on the harsh training, saying things like
"Her powers will extend naturally, you can't keep pushing her like that, she's only a child!"
And
"She's my child! I will deside how long she trains, and what she does!"

Basically the two Gods bicker back and forth about what's right for her, and rather of harsh and constant training is best or if slow, remorseful training is best.
It's tiring to watch the two brothers fight, because both of them are right in some cases.
For example, Y/n knows that the more she train, the better she'll become at combat, defense and power element. But sometimes she feels tired and mind boggled and needs relaxing training like meditation and stealth training and wind walking.

She looked at the twilight sky and smiled, regardless of how much they bicker, she knew they loved each other more than anything, even when Raiden was corrupted, he still showed some kind of remorse for her and his brother.

"Y/n? Where are you?"
The voice of her father broke her from her thoughts.
"I'm up here!" She yelled back out to the sky before returning her gaze to the now darkening sky.
Fujin climbed up on the roof and sat beside her sighing softly.
"I was looking for you zephyr."
He said with a smile while brushing his fingers through her hair.
"Sorry papa, I wanted to see the sunset." Y/n said back softly, he gazed at her with loving eyes before planting a kiss on top of her head, holding her close.
"I'm sorry if your uncle and I ran you away with our feuding."
He let go of you, the sweetness in his voice turning to sorrow.
Y/n smiled at him.
"It's okay dad, I know you love each other so I don't think much of it."
Fujin rubbed your back before sighing again.
"No, it's not okay, we shouldn't be fighting like this around you, we only want what's best for you, but we have different opinions when it comes down to training.
I want to see you grow with your progress and he wants to see you progress before you grow. Though we always feud about it, it always ends in us agreeing to disagree. And it's not healthy.. At all."
Fujin turned towards the night sky, the stars slowing lighting up one by one.
Y/n leans on her fathers glowing tattooed arm, catching him off guard for a moment before he embraces her in fatherly love.
"I love you dad."
Y/n yawned, laying more on his chest and hearing his heartbeat.
"I love you too my little zephyr"
He brushed his hand through Y/n's hair while she slowly drifted to sleep.

Fujin picked her up, carrying her now sleeping form before floating down onto the balcony of her room. He opened the doors with the wind before placing her in bed and covering her in her F/c blanket.
He closed and locked the patio doors and closed the curtains before making his way out of the room and closing the door behind him.
He made his way to the dojo where Raiden was, looking out at Earthrealm below.

"Brother, we need to talk"
Fujin came in, and strolled up to Raiden.
He turned to face the younger god. He, for once in his life, finally had his hat off and for once he was finally allowing his white roots to breath.

"Do you need something, brother?"
Raiden crossed his arms, even when trying to sound remorseful, hes still intimidating and cold.
"I think we need to switch Y/n's training schedule, to do different trainings on different days. To give her a break from the constant pressure and earful of bicker she receives from us." Fujin leaned over the balcony, starring out into the endless night.
"I think that's a good idea, she does need to learn how to meditate fully and her side of wind is somewhat lacking on Kombat stance."
Raiden joined him on the railing of the balcony, the moonlight dimly lighting up their surroundings.
"I'm glad you agreed, I wasn't really looking to having another pity fight over my daughters training schedule."
Fujin said in a half joked manner while he glances over at him.
"Well, she is my niece, but I respect your wishes, I know you and I expect different things from her and it's a lot on her. So I'm sorry if upset you or Y/n."
Raiden placed a hand on fujin shoulder, squeezing slightly before walking away.
"Goodnight, Fujin"
He said slightly yawning before walking off in the direction of his room.
"Goodnight, Raiden."
Fujin smiled at the sky once more before walking inside. Being sure to close and lock the doors and windows, he stops by Y/n's room, and takes a peek inside.

She still layed sleeping while covered with her blanket.
Fujin smiled before closing the door and making his way to his room.

"Goodnight my little zephyr, I promise I will make things better for you in the near future."

Omg yasss I finally did it. This one's a bit longer and who knows, I might add a pt2 to this one.

Fujin: hmmm, I like it, it's simple and his brings more of my nature out, unlike those other stories of yours....

Me: *walking with crutches while being wrapped from head to toe with bandages and casts* N-No problem......i might give you a wife if I decide to do I pt2, who knows!

Raiden: The concept of me having a niece or nephew is cute, but what if I wanted to have a child myself?

Me: I had no clue you wanted kids.... Welp I guess I can do you next...

Fujin: I'll have you know, author.... I read every. Single. Story of yours....

Me: *WW2 flashbacks* nope nope nope nope *hops away with the remainder of my non broken bones*

Raiden: we're there any stories about me?

Me: * trying my best to run le fuk away*

Fujin: *shows him the xQuan Chi and the xFujin fanfics*

Raiden: Author! Get back here!

Me: *insert screeching sound*