Tiny Warrior--Hanzo/Scorpion

A/n
The constant updates that y'all are seeing is just me posting the stories I made when I was offline also
I finished mk11 a few months ago and I'm still crying inside about them killing older Hanzo so younger him Aka Scorpion will be main.

Enjoy.

⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
E/c-Eye colour
S/t-Skin tone/colour
Y/n-Your name

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

It had been a few years since older me died.
Using his knowledge I have come to befriend the Cyromaster Sub-Zero and together we have slained that sorcerer Quan Chi.
But even with his defeat, I'm still at lost.
The grief of losing my clain and my family still haunts me.
I have never longed more than to see my son grow into a man, my wife to age beautifully with me.
Alas, I am not alone, yet I feel alone.
The empty halls of the Shiry Ryu temple lerk with the silent screams of death.

"The silence is too loud, I can't hear myself think!"
I stand up and make my way out of the temple and into the fire gardens.
It was the dead of night and I can't make myself sleep.
"I'll just take a short walk, to help clear my head."

Scorpion strolls along the pathway of the garden, the path dimly lit with fireflies and the glare of the moon shun along his way.
Walking through into the woods he hears a faint sound.

"What is that noise?"
He thinks to himself, with his sword at his beck and call he makes his way through the damp forest. The sound of what seems to be crying echoing louder and louder as he grew near it's source.

He hid behind a tree, his white eyes scouting the area untill they land on a small shadow figure.
The dark woods made it hard to see the figure but it appears to be hunched over.
Is it in pain? Or is this some trick to catch him off guard.

He quickly and quietly made his way closer, the moonlight somewhat lighting his way.

He now had a better view of the figure.
It was a child! A little girl hunched over a corpse crying.

She appears young maybe at least to be 4 years of age.

Trick or not, he wasn't going to leave the child here alone.
He moves slowly towards the little girl, the corpse she was hunched over had on clain clothing. Was the child a survivor?
Impossible, the corpse was rotted away the only remains were torn cloth and something around the neck.

"You there, are you alone, where are your parents?"
Scorpion knelt down to the little girls level, her head perked up, her glowing E/c full of sorrow and her S/t face stained with tears and dried blood around her cheek and jawline.

She scampered away from the strange man, he wasn't there a few moments ago, where did he come from?
She backed into a tree, tears pouring from her sorrow filed eyes.
Scorpion took off his mask, his brown hair falling to the sides of his face.

(Imagine hanzo but with white eyes and a small stubble beard)
"Fear not little one, I'm not here to hurt you, what is your name."
His deep voice slightly echoed within the damp woods.
The girl wiped the tears from her face before speaking.
"Y-y/n."
Her soft voice rang in his ears.
He looked towards the corpse she was hunched over originally before turning back to her.
"Do you know who this is?"
He waved his hand over the carcass, Y/n looked at the ground before nodding slowly.
"M-my daddy."
She said sadly, before softly crying again.
Scorpion had no clue that any of his clainsmen had kin, meaning that besides him, she was only surviving Shiry Ryu member.
"My name is Hanzo, but most call me scorpion, come Y/n, I will take care of you, and keep you safe." He held his arms out with a small smile. Y/n looked up before running into his arms. She cried into his chest white gripping his tunic tight.
He stood up with Y/n in arms, he walked back towards the temple while holding his new 'daughter'.
"Fear not my tiny warrior, for I shall protect and raise you as my own, it is what my men would have wanted. I wasn't able to protect my wife and son, but I will never let you go."

A/n
Omg no words can describe how adorable this was and how fun it was to write.
I love the softy scorpion.

Scorpion: Ill show you 'softy'!
Me: uh oh...
Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!
Me: *le ded*

In heaven-
Me: oops...
Fujin: Ok so you were killed for.... Making a 'Softy scorpion fanfic'?
Me: yea, I did one for ermac too, but he did show up to say anything...
Fujin: so, what was it about?
Me:What's that?
Fujin:... The fan fiction
Me:OHHHH.. Well it's basically about scorpion adopting a little girl to be his child.
Fujin: awe, okay I'll grant you another life cause that's cute, but you have to make one of me next. Got it?
Me: Sure!
Fujin: great! *does le god shit*
Me: *le alive*