13. Apology & Giggles

Seo-Jae's pov

After the whole ordeal with Taehyung and Namjoon, everything in the past few days had been very calm and peaceful. It was strange to me since I wasn't used to this peaceful feeling, back home, things were always going wrong. Which is why I had a feeling that sooner or later, we were going to need to leave this place. It kind of bummed me that the boys lived so off the grid that they didn't have cable or internet, but that's what made this cabin so peaceful. At the moment, Hoseok was out on patrol and I was the only other person in the cabin awake. It was fairly early in the morning, most of the boys were fast asleep. I looked down at my leg, sighing to myself as I had noticed over the last few days that I was feeling a little less pain every day. Jin had been taking very good care of my wounds, constantly checking to make sure that it wasn't infected and that it was healing properly. Thank god it was, but Jin insisted on me staying bed rest or more like couch rest until he was sure that I could walk and do everyday activities without pain. I would experience severe pain in my leg whenever I put too much pressure on it, or when I stood for too long which is why I was often sitting down. Having Jin take care of my wounds and even the other boys, it made me realize that I needed to do the same. I actually know a lot about hybrids, I know every individual type and what is needed to care for them. I know a lot about their animal side and the human side and seeing as I used to know a hybrid when I was little, I knew the basics when it came to healing and treating hybrid illnesses and wounds. I leaned back onto the couch, just thinking about how the boys have never failed once to make me feel at home. It got me wondering, were the seven of them soulmates? It seemed like they have a closer relationship than I've seen with two other hybrids, I grew up around. It also got me thinking about my soulmate.. Do I have one? What are they like? Is it a guy or a girl? Do I have more than one? I've heard many stories of that happening, where a human or hybrid was soulmates with more than one person. To be honest, I don't care how many soul mates I have, all I care about is meeting them and getting to know them. I want to know them, spend time with them. And if they happen to be a hybrid or hybrid(s), then I wouldn't mind one bit. I think that it doesn't matter whoever your soulmate is, as long as they treat you well and make you happy, that's all that should matter. But the only way I could ever tell who is my soulmate is if I kissed them or they kissed me, depending on how close we are to one another. They say that when you first meet your soulmate, one other way you can tell that they are the one is if you make eye or any physical contact with them and sparks erupt through the body. And I felt that.. With Jin.. With Namjoon... Jimin, Hoseok.. Yoongi.. Jungkook.. And even Taehyung.. I closed my eyes, processing this information and when it hit me, my eyes flew open and I let out a loud gasp.

'Oh my god.. These seven.. They are my soulmates, aren't they? Haven't they felt the same pull or anything at all? If they are all soulmates already, then they must one last one that will make them feel complete. They don't always act as if they are mates though.. But.. If I'm their last soulmate, then why hasn't anyone said anything? They must know, right? Honestly, I don't even have a problem being their last soulmate.. I.. I would get to cuddle with Jimin and Jungkook and it wouldn't be weird for them.'

I struggled to sit still for a moment, I sighed heavily as I shook my head. Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves, I have no clue if they would even want me as their soulmate. I rolled onto my left side, facing away from the couch. When I opened my eyes, I let out a scream and rolled right off the couch as I had just came face to face with a certain snow leopard who was scratching his head. "Seriously, Kook?!! You nearly gave me a heart attack, why in the world would you sneak up on me and put your face so close to mine?!" I blushed, my cheeks burning bright red as I sat up. "Hehe heh.. Sorry." He chuckled nervously, "I just wanted to come check on you to make sure that you were doing alright. Your leg's been giving you slight problems this week, hasn't it?" He held out a hand, helping me stand to my feet carefully. "Yeah, just a little. It's nothing I can't handle." I winced in pain as I accidentally put too much pressure on the injured leg, "Here, let's get you sitting down. I'll go get an ice pack and some pain meds." He helped me sit on the couch, handing me a book from the pile as he knew that I loved to read. Once I was settled on the couch, Jungkook raced off to get some meds as Taehyung came walking into the living room.