~ Chapter Two: Trust Issues ~

We were telling horror stories when the blackout started, so we decided to quickly wrap up the story we were on and begin Truth or Dare.

"Peter, truth or dare?" Ella asked him. This was going to be the first truth/dare yet.

"Dare." Peter replied, a bold glint in his eyes.

"Peter, I dare you to... kiss me on the lips~!" Ella said happily. Her plump, rose-red lips puffed out, ready for the kiss she wanted.

I saw Kenny tense up, irritation radiating off of him, and Peter shifting uncomfortably where he sat. Peter and me were best friends, so I knew one fact about him that no one else knew — he was gay.

"If you want, you can chicken out." I suggested to Peter. I saw Ella start pouting her lips and hanging her head low, and this obviously made Peter feel ashamed of himself.

"I-I'm good, Rich." Peter looked me in the eyes and I saw Ella look up excitedly, puffing out her lips again.

Peter started to lean in for the kiss, and I decided to look away. Kissing still disgusted me to this day.         { unintentional rhyme lol }

Once that dare was over, the hair on the back of Kenny's head was spiked and he looked like he was about to kill someone.

I didn't think about that at the moment...

but I should've.

"Rich?" Peter asked.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"I asked you 'truth or dare'." He said.

"Oh! Truth."

"I truth you to pick dare."

"That's not how it works."

"Fine! Name someone that you pretend that you like but can't actually stand."

It took me a while to think about the answer to this, but I eventually replied, "I'll just say that they're in this room."

"That's not an answer." Mason put in.

"Well, I don't care." I growled dangerously. Mason threw his arms up in a submissive gesture.

"Well, since the tension in here is high," Alison began. "Richie, truth or dare me."

"Truth or dare?" I asked her, starting to relax.

"Dare." She said.

"I dare you to dare everyone to close their eyes for 5 minutes and see what happens!" I only said that to see what would happen if we couldn't see eachother even the slightest, since we could still slightly see eachother now.

"Alright, I dare everyone to close their eyes for 5 minutes." Alison said as she put her hands over her eyes.

Once everyone had done that, the last thing I ever heard was a scream.

"I tried to warn them." Kenny said as he gazed down at the dead bodies, his eyes narrowed.

"I thought you would've at least not killed Peter. You liked him, didn't you?" Kim asked, looking at him. Kenny didn't answer.

"Some things don't work out, and we had a mission. I'm just glad that Ella's dead. Even if it was just a second, seeing the terror on her face was really... pleasant~." He smirked at the thought.

"Well, Mr. Sadistic, our job here is done." Kim smiled as she quickly looked at the bodies. "Ella really was a bitch, anyway."

Author's Note: Oh my gosh- did I just FINISH A BOOK?! Even if it's a short story with two chapters, WOW.