Sensei Approves

Sensei has his hands in his head as his mouth falls open in disbelief. I've never seen him so shocked. He's always been able to collect himself and seem calm. Now he can't even form any proper words as he opens and closes his mouth.

"Oh hey Senei. We are just having a little fun," Raph replies confidently.

"You are suppose to be in bed right now," he snaps. He growls when he steps in cheese and stares down at the giant pizza.

"Something wrong?" Raph urges.

"You are out of control. This is unacceptable! Clean this up right now!" He demands.

"I don't think so," I say, my voice stronger than what I intended it to be. Now I understand why Raph wanted to do this.

"We're just hanging out as brothers," Raph says with a shrug.

"So this is what its all about?" Sensei hisses.

"No no. We are just having fun," Donnie joins in.

"You are acting childish. Get rid of this bad behavior and clean this place up now," he roars and points at the mess beneath him.

"No can do," Raph says. He crumbles up a tin can and tosses it to the ground. "You see, this bad behavior will continue because we can do whatever the fuck we want wether you like it or not."

"What-"

"You won't let us love each other so this means we have the right to do anything we want," Raph continues as he walks towards Sensei. His anger is radiating off of him. "So are you gonna take that away from us too Sensei? To do what we want in this house together?"

"Raphael. This is uncalled for," Sensei replies gently.

"You don't get it do you?" Mikey says and stands next to Raph. "We won't sit here and act like we are okay with this. I'm sorry that it bothers you but its either have us be together or we leave."

The last part makes everyone gasp, including Raph. It's clearly something that wasn't planned to be talked about. But Mikey has his ground and this will forever be glued to our heads: The time Mikey has gone serious.

"We're tired of this," Donnie yelps. "We have more pressing matters to attend to. Shredder nearly attacked me and Raph two nights ago. Is our relationship really that important to you? What about our safety?"

"Wait what?" I interrupt, my instincts as a leader kick in. "What do you mean Shredder attacked you?"

"Not now Leo," Raph snaps. "The point is that we have been separated for long enough and we won't be like that any longer."

Sensei's face goes slack. His mouth is slightly open and he wipes his brow. He begins to close his eyes and take a long breath. He folds his hands behinds his back and we wait in ancipitation.

I shouldn't but I begin to worry. The thought of Shredder taking matters into his own hands scares me. Like always, Donnie is right. We have more important things to take care of.

"Sensei," I says softly. "Someone once told us that we have to work as a team. That no matter what happens, we have to focus on the task. We just hope you take that advice yourself."

When he doesn't reply, we all stare at each other hopelessly and begin to walk our separate ways. I know it won't end here. I know our father and he is a wouldn't make us live like this, but maybe it will take a little more longer than what I thought.

"My sons," Master Splinter squeaks.

I stop abruptly and turn to face him. His glossy eyes are fixed on me as he joins his hands on front of him.

"Do not go," he says slowly. "Not without a hug."

Raph looks at me, his eyes dancing with amusement. His words have washed away a huge weight off my shoulders. A huge grin is plastered on Mikey's face and Donnie's eyes widen.

"What are you saying? Donnie asks.

"I am saying that I am beginning to understand your pain. I am saying that I am proud for your actions," he states firmly. "And I am saying..sorry. For everything."

The corners of my lips twitch into a smile and my heart warms up. My eyes begin to tear up as I reach out Raph's hand. But Raph doesn't grab it. He runs to Sensei and gives him a big hug, nearly knocking him to the ground. Sensei's eyes widen and he hugs Raph back.

Mikey, Donnie, and I follow behind, each of us hugging him. I begin to weep but there is not anger or fear behind my tears. Now there is only love and relief and a spark of hope ignites inside me again.

"Forgive me my sons. This little romance truly surprised me. I was afraid because I didn't know how to deal with it," Sensei cries as his arms tighten around us. "I still don't know how but I will do my best to support you."

His words only make us cry harder. Its okay Sensei. Loving Raph also surprised me but we can deal with it together.

¤¤¤
Oh gee I took awhile to update..my bad. I've been busy lately ^~^

Um idk how to say this but nex chapter will probably be the last one. Yup, I'm finishing the book. I should've warned you guys but I honestly didn't know if I should or not so forgive me!

When I firsf started, I was just winging it, but this is pretty much where my imagination ended and I would be happy to write a sequel or something. Just need more time!

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. Still one more to go! Thank you so much to everyone reading, voting, and commenting. I love u all!