|| Fast Cash Flow ||

It was a chilly day in February, and it was cake day. Cake day was a code name that all the drug dealers and scammers around the hood used while talking on the phone to let one another know that it was time to reset.
Louie woke up to his baby mama yelling and about some messages she saw in his phone between him and a Instagram model, which caused a huge argument many minutes later.
"LOUIE HOW COULD YOU, WE HAVE A FUCKING DAUGHTER TOGETHER BRO." Kyla screamed.
"Huh?"
Louie questioned rising from his bed to stretch later seeing his phone no longer being on his nightstand, when he finally got a chance to open his eyes.
"YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH, I HATE YOU, I HATE YA MONEY, I'M DONE LOUIE I'M DONE! IT'S OVER LOUIE!" Kyla Screamed.
"Kyla what the fuck are you talking about bro?" Louie asked nonchalantly.
Kyla said nothing... Kyla ran to her daughters room, picked up baby Karley from out of her bassinet, placed her in her full body coat, put booties on her, ran outside to her car, then buckled baby Karley in her car seat. Kyla had on nothing but a robe and Ugg opened toed sandals, in twenty degree weather. When Kyla noticed what she had on she locked her car door and ran back into the house to grab her and baby Karley some clothes that would hopefully last for a few weeks.
Kyla was greeted by Louie at the door.
"You not taking my baby away from me Kyla."
Louie whispered into Kyla's ear while holding her arms downwards.
"Or what Louie? You're not going to hurt me, you wouldn't be that stupid to put either one of us in that position." Kyla said.
"You right, and I apologize, but please don't leave me baby. I need you and my other baby." Louie responded, letting go of Kyla's arms.
"Not right now Louie, I need space, I'll continue to bring Karley by, but not on your timing. You can come over our apartment whenever you feel as long as I don't have company." Kyla explained.
Kyla walked to Louie's room to grab clothes, and then to Karley's room to grab clothing also, since most of Karley's clothes was at Louie's house considering the fact that she stays with her dad most of the time. Louie took time to process what Kyla said.
"Fuck she mean if she don't have company!?" Louie asked himself.
"This girl was cheating too!" Louie said putting two and two together.
"Bye Louie."
Kyla said why shutting the front door.
Louie shook his head laughing. He lit his blunt and laid his head back on his couch, and took a deep breath.
Ring ring ring
"It's cake day lock in."
Said a mysterious lady with a soft spoken voice on the other end of the phone.
"Fassho baby." Louie replied, with a smirk on his face.
Louie then grabbed his essentials from out of the kitchen, and made his way to his living room to reset for the month of March. Louie then called Meechie to let him know to come over, because it was time to get to the money. Once Meech arrived they got to business.