Feet

You were here, middle of the night, in a haunted theme park running from a living statue. But wait, how did you get here?

Oh right

"(Y/N!) c'mon we're here!" Kesha called out to you causing you to let out a sigh. You should have never let your group of friends take you out to this park with them. Not like they were really much of your friends either, they were just all you had right now and even though they clearly hurt you more than helped you didn't want to be alone.

Jamie opened your door and tugged on your arm "C'mon (Y/N)! Don't be such a let down again!" They said to you, causing your heart to sink. Yep, let down. That's all you usually were. So why did they still drag you around?

It didn't matter. You hesitantly stepped out of the car, stuffed animal tucked between your arms. "Oh don't be such a baby (Y/N)! You don't need that stupid thing." Kesha told you, causing a frown to grow on your face. "Y..You know it helps me feel safer out in public.." You said, holding your plush closer. It was a vintage bunny plushie. You have had him since you were around 15 and you loved him dearly. His name was fluffy, and even though you were an adult it helped you with your anxiety.

Lizzie groaned but started walking. She was the most passive aggressive out of your three friends. She seemed sweet and accepting, but she was really just hollow and picky. She threw a lot of backhanded compliments, and always would get upset when you didn't understand things. It wasn't your fault you couldn't pick up on jokes or sarcasm.. or. Was it..?

Jamie grabbed your arm and tugged you along with the group, while Kesha walked up to the theme park's entrance and bought all four of your tickets. You all individually grabbed your tickets, and walked into the theme park. You tucked your ticket behind hippies bow so it wouldn't get lost.

As the hours passed, and your friends didn't stop going, you chose to speak up. "Uhm.. hey guys! It's getting dark and we should probably start to head out." You spoke up, catching the three's attention. Lizzie scoffed and Kesha giggled a bit. "Okay okay, but here.. let's do one last thing before we go." She said with a smirk on her face, leading you, Lizzie, and Jamie over to the haunted grounds. Maybe this night wouldn't end off so bad. After all, you did love this specific part of the park. It was the most quiet and timid.

You were always into hauntings and ghosts, so you found the stories of this theme park fascinating. Though it was really all you ever knew of the place. Besides, how bad could walking talking statues be? Not as bad as your friends, that's for sure.

You giggled to yourself a bit at the thought, causing lizzie to give you a glare that made you frown and go back to looking down at the dirt under your feet.

"We're here!" Kesha exclaimed, pointing up at a dead tree. "Uhm, Kesha. That's just a gross old tree. Why would you wanna come here?" Jamie asked her, pointing at how old and decrepit the poor tree was. Kesha grinned and pointed her hand upwards to one of the branches on the dead plant. "That's why."

Right there on the branch Kesha pointed at, was a rather large crow with beautiful large red eyes. You let out a gasp as you saw it. "Wow! She's beautiful!" You exclaimed with a smile, feeling more comfortable out in this quiet place especially now that you were around birds. Birds always helped you feel comfortable, and you bonded better with birds than you ever did a human.

"Yea, so guys, this is a really really old ugly bird statue. I've hated it ever since I first came here anddd, with nobody watching.." the immature adult smiled while lifting a stone off of the ground. The other two seemed to pick up on the jist quickly and they both picked up a stone of their own.

A hand flung to your mouth with a gasp as you realized what they were gonna do. Jamie turned to you, looking as you stood there visibly upset and distressed. "Aren't you gonna have some fun with us (Y/N)? Don't be such a party pooper." They said with a hint of annoyance in their voice. You instantly shook your head no and Kesha groaned.