2

"Excuse me?" I sighed knowing that it was a fan, but none the less I turned around to see who wanted an phone this time.

And to my surprise it wasn't an teenage girl or boy but instead it was a boy who looked to be in his 20s, around my age, he was actually quite handsome, he had fluffy brown hair that fell over his face, stunning gray eyes, and had a nervous smile on his face.

"Why hello, do you want a picture or autograph?" I asked him "uh, A picture" I smiled and nodded as he got his phone out, I noticed that there was something around his neck, it looked to be a twichcon tag, I had forgotten that, that was this week "are you going to twichcon?" I asked

He looked up from his phone "y-yeah, I'm Karl jacobs. Oh you probably don't know who that is, well it's me! Uh.." he looked down, he looked embarrassed I laughed "well I didn't, though I do now, what do you do?" He looked up, his face had an confused looked on it "um well, I play Minecraft, but I'm also apart of mrBeast! But I don't really do that on twich, it's more of a YouTube thing" I nodded, I knew who mrBeast was, I mean who didn't? But I never watched him, nor did I really get into Minecraft streams.

"How fun! I'll have to check you out sometime, but for now I better get going. How about that picture?" He nodded and we quickly took one "thanks" I smiled "it was nice meeting you karl" he smiled to "you to" I waved and began to walk off. hm Karl jacobs, I have to remember that.

•karl pov•

I ran back over to quackity, a huge smile on my face, I shoved my phone in his face "Look! I was right next to her and talked to her! Oh my god this is amazing!" Alex laughed at me "ok that's great and all, but did you get her number?" I put my phone down and looked at him "wait, you were serious?" Alex face-plated "yes! I thought you were in love with her dude, you missed your chance!"

I looked back to were she was, she wasn't there anymore. Wow, I'm really dumb. "What way did she walk?" Alex asked I pointed to where she did "ok, I'll be back" "wait wh- ALEX"

Oh honk.

——

Hello peps, I'm sorry this one was a bit short, I promise I next one will be longer! But for now enjoy this one and I'll get the other one out as soon as I can!

P.S don't forget to eat and drink something today❤️