3

I walked into the studio, a tired but happy sigh came out of my lips "finally" I mumbled. So, I walked up the stairs to show my producer, no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't like it.

My producers name was Leo, he was a nice guy, humble and sweet, he liked everything I did and approved of everything, he was almost like a dad to me and as he said before I was the daughter he never had.

Sweet right?

I knocked on his door, only for him to open it a few seconds later "hello y/n, I'm guessing that's a new song?" He asked nodding at the papers in my hand "yeah, I wanted you to check it out, it's about time I get a new song out" he nodded and smiled, welcoming me in.

I sat at his desk as he read it over "well I must say, I think that will be the next hit" I smiled "I hope so" he handed the papers back to me "lots of fans I'm assuming?" He raised an eyebrow at me "4, a little girl and her mom, 2 teenage girls, and a boy- or well a man, about my age I'm guessing" he nodded and chuckled a bit "well was he cute? It's about time the all famous and beautiful y/n l/n gets a boyfriend" I laughed at him, he's been trying to get me to date someone but I'm not for sale right now as I liked to say.

"I suppose so, fluffy hair, grey eyes, but for the last time, I'm not for sale, i don't need a man to protect me" he shook his head "a shame really, how will you make a life if you don't have a boyfriend?" I sighed "I already have a life, singing, the time will come when I need someone but nows not the time" he nodded in understanding "right well, let's talk about music then! How do you want the song to be?"

And so we talked about how we would make the song, sad, happy, whatever. Stuff like that. I waved goodbye to him as I exited his office and went out of the building, I couldn't help but think of what he had said earlier, I would need to get an boyfriend one day but I'm only 23, I have the rest of my life to think about that.

As I left the building someone ran into me, making me stumble back "ouch" I rubbed my arm and looked to see who had just ran into me "It's you! KARL I FOUND HER! Hey, you remember Karl from earlier right? You think he could get your number?" My mouth feel open "w-what?" I wasn't used to a fan asking for my number, it was a bit odd "can Karl get your number?" He repeated, just then the fluffy haired brunt ran up to us "Alex! I-I'm so sorry!" The other boy, who's name was Alex, slapped his hand "so is that a yes?"

I looked over at both the boys "I um.." Karl, was cute, but I had just went through a whole thing of how I wasn't for sale "I'm sorry! Alex come on" Karl tried to pull his friend away but he wouldn't budge "so?" I shook my head "well I..." I looked over at Karl, an embarrass look was on his face, only making it worse as he looked over at me.

I sighed, damn his face. "Well, it couldn't hurt" Alex had the biggest smile on his face "FUCK YEAH!" He pushed Karl towards me, making him almost run into me, I laughed a bit, to which Karl made an nervous giggle, cute none the less.

I bought out my phone and he did the same, we exchanged numbers as Alex was texting his friends of what just happened "I'm really sorry about him, I didn't think he would do that or that you would say yes" Karl said a small smile on his lips "it's no problem really, just a bit weird I don't usually get fans asking for my number, but when an cute boy asks for it, I might as well give it to him"

I didn't really know why I would call him cute to his face, though there was no taking it back now, so there was no reason to be ashamed of it, as it was very true. His face flushed red and he giggled a bit "y-yeah, same for you" I smiled at him " I have to go now boys, I'll text you" I waved at them and Karl waved back, and Alex just smirked.

How will I explain this to Leo?

——

Hello peps! I hope you liked this and as you can see it's longer then the others, I would like to make all the chapters this long, it's funner to do and I myself rather read a long chapter then a short one.

I will be posting another one soon, so for now enjoy this!

P.S. don't forget to eat and drink something today❤️