Chapter 1

Austin's POV:
The bed shuffles as I stretch to wake myself up. I look outside of my window just to see the never ending flames. I get up and got ready for the day. It wasn't like I was planning anything too crazy for the day, I just wanted to get ready. After I got out of the shower, I throw on a plain long sleeved black shirt with some blue baggy jeans. I walk over to my closet and grab my jacket. After I finished tying my jacket around my waist, I left the apartment.

While I was heading to work, I started thinking about my human life. It wasn't a long life like I hoped, but I made the best of it, didn't I?

I arrived at my job and immediately went straight to work. My boss noticed that I was present.
"Austin Sanders, you're late, again." My boss said.
I stayed quiet as he pulled out a clipboard. He writes something down before pulling on my ear.
"You have one more chance before you're fired. Do you understand?"
I nod my head as my boss lets go of my ear and walks away.

"Damn, tough luck eh?" A coworker whispered to me.
I shrug, "Yeah- it's whatever though."
The two of us say nothing to each other after my reply. This was truly the most boring life I have ever lived. As I finish putting the last few items into different piles, my coworkers started heading to different break rooms.
"It's break time Austin." Another coworker announced quietly to me.
I nod as I follow him.

I had an urgent to leave this stupid facility as soon as I arrive at the break room. The main reason I want to call it quits is the fact that my boss is a huge piece of shit to everyone. I do understand that this is hell, but something tells me that he was once a really nice guy. As soon as my coworker and I arrive at the break room, I go over near a window. I paid close attention to everyone who was in the room. The minute nobody was paying attention to me, I opened the window and jumped out of it.

Henry's POV:
"Henry Morris? Is there a Henry Morris here?" A voice called out.
I sat up wide awake in my chair.
"Henry Morris?" The voice called out again.
I stood up and walked over to the source of the voice.
"I'm Henry Morris, madam."
"Let me guess? Samantha Coleman's place?" The lady asked.
I nod in reply as she points at a machine. I step inside of the machine as it sends me off to Sam's house.

I will admit, I have never really got over the whole life I lived as eteled. Ever since the Wii had melted, I had continuously visited Sam in spirit. I have watched her grow over the years, and I have never been so proud of her.

You see, when visiting someone in spirit, you're in like a glass box and you just look over them. It's a bit of a weird concept, but hey, I'm not the one who came up with it. I lean against the fence as I look over Sam. I was so proud of her.

Once I returned to the main lobby area, I had a thought.
"Maybe I can find a way to go back to Earth..." I thought to myself as I walked away.
I was on my way home when I suddenly fell into a hole. I tried to find a way to get out of the hole, but there was no way back. It was like a underground tunnel nobody was supposed to know about. I shrug and walk around the tunnel.

Austin's POV:
I continue to run until the alarm was no longer heard.
"Crap..." I muttered to myself as I stopped to catch my breath.
I walk off into the city when I notice something in the alleyway. I walk towards it when my vision goes black.

When I woke up, I saw a familiar face standing over me.
"Ugh. You again," I said in annoyance when I realized who it was. Henry scoffs.
"I don't want to see you too, trust me," Henry replied.
I stand up and look around.
"Where are we? Did you bring me here?" I questioned Henry.
Henry shrugs his shoulders as he blinks.
"I don't know man, I fell in here and couldn't get out," Henry informed me.
I hold back my laughter when I heard Henry's response.

When I looked to my left, I see a door. I pull on Henry's sleeve and point at the door.
"I don't know what the hell's going on, but something tells me that we have to do this together," Henry said in a very unfamiliar tone.
I look at Henry a little weirded out.
"Ew, don't ever use that tone again," I told Henry.

Henry takes a deep breath as he grabs the door handle and opens the door. All we saw was a bright white light at the other end. We both walk up to the door. I had no idea what to expect, but I could at least sacrifice Henry to it. Henry was the first to walk through the door. I take a deep breath, and follow him through the door.

The Crazy Adventures of Austin and Henry (REWRITTEN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara