1

'finally , a fresh start !' I thought to myself as I hauled my things into the dorm complex .

"yah oppa help me." I whined as the box started to feel heavier and heavier .

"oops , sorry sis , I was texting rose" my older brother , Sunghoon said .

"you're girlfriend can wait 10 minutes" I said , rolling my eyes . "yah don't give me that sass , be grateful I'm helping you move in . My handsome face needs beauty rest" he fired back .

I sighed , annoyed at how clingy him and his girlfriend were .

It's not that I didn't like them dating , it's just that sometimes I envy the relationship they have .

I've only ever had one relationship , but it wasn't anything like theirs .

I guess I was spacing out , because Sunghoon started to take the things out of my hands and put them on the little trolly we had brought .

"stop spacing out and let's get you moved in" he said , pulling the trolley behind him .

I grinned as I followed him into the dorm complex .

We walked in and saw a lot of kids going in and out with loads of their belongings in their hands .

we walked up to the front desk and greeted the doorman . "hello! What is the name of the student staying here ?" The man politely asked .

I lowly raised my hand . "oh hi , my name is Park y/n" I responded . He nodded his head with a smile and typed some things into the computer on his desk .

"alrighty , miss y/n you will be on the 4th floor in building A , which is this building . And your room number is 432." He explained .

I nodded and smiled .

"your roommate is Kim Sunoo." He added .

'hm? That doesn't sound like a girls name.. aish y/n don't judge someone by their name!' I thought .

I shook my head and made my way to the elevators . "would you like me to help you move all your stuff in and help out stuff away?" my brother asked .

I scanned my things and shook my head as a no.

"no , it's only this trolly so I think I'll be able to handle it on my own." I replied .

he smiled . "my little sister is growing up" he said , sniffling fake tears . I giggled and lightly punched his arm .

"yah enough." I laughed .

he laughed and pulled me into a hug . I wrapped my arms around his waist .

I didn't realize that now that I was in university , I wouldn't be able to see my brother everyday like I'm used to.

until now (sad face)

"be good y/n . and tell me straight away if anyone is bothering you . I'll come here asap and beat the crap out of them" he said , turning on protective brother mode.

I chuckled and pulled away from the hug . I nodded my head and smiled .

Sunghoon ruffled my hair before turning away and walking out of the dorm complex .

the elevator opened , and luckily it was empty. I sighed and hauled the trolley into the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor.

(Cue the cringey elevator music)

I stood there silently waiting for the elevator to stop at my floor . After what seemed like 10 minutes it finally reached the fourth floor .

I was about to step out , but something fell out of the trolley and so I bent down to grab it.