19

Y/N POV

Me and aera made it to the entrance of the amusement park , and luckily there wasn't that much people since it was in the middle of the week .

"you can go now aera , I called a cab that should be here any minute" I said , knowing she had other plans .

"are you sure?? I don't want to leave you by yourself" she said , hesitant to leave .

I nodded my head , flashing her a smile .

"Alright then . I guess I'll go . Call me if you need anything or need help ok?" She asked , giving me a hug .

"I will , I will . Now go , your family must be waiting for you." I said , pushing her to where the cab driver had just pulled up .

She chuckled and started to walk away . "Thank you for helping me!!" I shouted , loud enough for her to hear me .

She smiled and put a thumbs up , making me giggle .

I watched her get in the cab and watched the car as it drove off , before feeling a slight tap on my shoulder .

I turned around , seeing yeonjun smiling at me .

"ah hi yeonjun!!" I happily greeted him . "hey. You look amazing! I've never seen you wear something like this. It looks good on you though!" He complimented me .

I smiled , "thank you . Aera picked an outfit out for me" I said , thanking him for the compliment .

"so should we go?" I asked , pointing to the entrance of the park where a small line was forming .

He smiled while nodding his head , pulling me by my arm to the line .

We entered through the security line and finally got our wristbands that we had to wear .

"jun, can you help me put mine on..? I can never do these by myself , heh." I asked him , knowing I couldn't do it by myself.

he grabbed my wristband and delicately grabs my wrist in his hand . I watched him as he put my wristband on with a smile on his face the whole time .

"do you need help?" I asked him when he was gone putting mine on.

"No I got it . I'm a pro at putting these on" he boasted , sending a confident wink at me .

I laughed at his remark and just waited until he had put his wristband on .

"all right ! What do you want to ride first?" He asked me when he had his wristband on .

I thought for a moment , looking around at all of the rides . "oo that one please!!!" I excitedly asked , pointing at the rollercoaster that did looptie loops.

"ok let's go then!" He smiled , grabbing my hand in his , pulling me away with him .

we stood in line , waiting for our turn to get on the ride so we had a lot of time to just talk and spend time with each other .

yeonjun was being very sweet and caring , more than usual which was throwing me off a bit , but I just ignored it .

after about 10 minutes of waiting , we were finally at the front of the line .

There was the cars for the roller coaster , and every car had 2 rows that could fit 3 people in each row .

me and yeonjun sat in one row , and this other older couple sat behind us .

They looked like they were in their late 20's , still young and clearly in love .

"aw babe look , they remind me of when we were in college." The lady behind us said .