12

Y/N POV

I was trying to wait until he fell asleep to try and sneak away from him , but every time I thought he was asleep , he would move .

I cursed myself for letting myself get stuck in this situation .

After what seemed like forever , I heard soft snores coming from the boy who had just taken my first kiss , meaning he was finally asleep .

I now had to figure out how to get out of his room without waking him up .

I slowly and quietly grabbed his arms that were wrapped around my waist , and tried to pry it off of me .

His grip only tightened and brought me closer to his body . I silently squealed , flustered by his actions .

"don't try to get away from me ... you're staying with me until the morning . . ." Sunoo mumbled .

'what the! I thought he was asleep!' I thought , dreading falling asleep with him .

Things like this are only going to get me attached and getting attached is something I'm trying to avoid .

I sighed , getting comfortable since I knew there was no other way I could release myself from his grip .

'After this I'll distance myself from him ... hopefully this is enough to make me forget these feelings I get when I'm with him ..' I said to myself , settling on a plan .

* timeskip *

I woke up , luckily before sunoo .

I sighed , carefully getting up and removing myself from his grasp , before quietly making my way out of his room .

I tip-toed down the hall to my room and carefully closed the door behind me .

I sighed out of relief . The memories of last night flashing through my head , causing me to blush .

"no. stop it." I immediately mumbled to myself .

I shook my head and made my way to my bathroom to get ready for school , secretly praying I wouldn't see him a lot today .

*timeskip*

"AERA!" I yelled as I rushed over to where she was sitting in the courtyard .

"guess what happened last night after I went back to my dorm?!" I asked her , practically jumping out of my seat from my anxiousness.

"well I'm assuming something good since you're all smiley.." she somewhat guessed .

"ok so.." I explained everything that happened from the moment I walked out of her door to this morning .

"WHAT?!" she screamed , her eyes wide with shock.

"yah! be quiet !! Do you want other to hear?!" I scolded her , slightly hitting her arm .

"ok back up . you're saying Sunoo , Kim Sunoo , the campuses heartthrob kissed you last night ..? not just a kiss ... he told you not to let other guys touch you ..  AND y'all full on made out?!" she asked .

I shyly nodded my head .

she sat back , taking in everything I just spilled to her .

"wow.." was all she could mumble . "yah how are you gonna tell yeonjun..?" She asked , chuckling a bit .

"tell me what?" We heard Yeonjun's voice coming from behind us .

I widened my eyes , panicking on what to do .

"ah- tell you about the ... the p-project in engineering! yes the project in engineering.." I quickly came up with something to throw him off what we were just talking about .