Summer adventures and shit.

In the near future school let out for summer and thats when shit hit the fan for Richard and I. I still feel bad for the neighborhood and the malls we constantly fucked up. We loved to just cause a commotion about anything and everything possible .

At the time I was skating and We were always looking for spots to skate and we found a perfect hangout that we still claim today; A five story parking garage with an open flat top. We ended up doing alot of crazy shit there. For example, we decided once to make a fire in one of the stairwells with Germ-X. We first added a couple squirts and when that didnt produce a good enough effect, me being a pyro decided it would be cool to throw the whole fucking bottle into the flames. There was another time when we took my guitar and equipment all the way to the top and climbed on top of one the service rooms and blasted noise to the surrounding area. I remember playing Hendrix's version of the Star Spangled Banner .

We not only went to hell with our neighborhood, but we also loved going to the Galleria Mall out in Dallas. We destroyed and continue to fuck around in that mall. We love going to candy land for some "free sampling" and jumping on the beds at Macy's and running back to the elevators. We also managed to find the area of the mall were all the shipping and deliveries take place. Security hates us because they know who we are, but they can never seem to catch us

That summer was fucking crazy. If we werent stoned, we were messing around with someone or something. To be completely honest, I miss those days.