Prologue

Bored...bored... bored... bored... Estrellathought, staring at the ceiling and kicking her foot absentmindedly. Rrrrrrrrgwhy is everything so boring around here? She grabbed one of her favoritebooks off her bookshelf and flopped over onto her bed as she waited for hermother to come in and say goodnight. Estrella guessed Mom was saying goodnightto her sisters, since she had heard Mom come up the creaky stairs about fifteenminutes ago.

She flipped through thebook until she found one of her favorite parts and began reading it. Suddenlyher door opened, and Mom stepped in to say goodnight. She wrapped Estrella in ahalf-hug and said goodnight, then left to say goodnight to Estrella's sisters, Abigailand Sarah, or Sylvia and Isabell and Mary; whoever she hadn't already gotten. AfterDad came in to say goodnight, Estrella picked up her phone, started her music,and got into bed, turning off the light. I wish I could have a moreinteresting life, like in my books. Estrella thought as she drifted intosleep.

Thenext morning, Estrella woke up as usual, but she felt different; smaller. Shereached for her phone, but it wasn't there. Startled, she looked at theclock on her dresser, but that was gone too. She looked up at her calendar onthe door, then looked at the year it listed. WHAT. Estrella thought,sitting bolt upright. This is before I was born! But I'm here, she heardher mother downstairs talking with Estrella's father. Mom and Dad are here...we've been sucked into the past! Confused, Estrella made her bed and gotdressed, putting on her favorite earring; a red-and-yellow teardrop on a goldhoop. She left her room and walked downstairs andnoticed that there seemed tobe nothing electric whatsoever. More baffled than ever, Estrella walkeddownstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning," Mom said with aBritish accent.

"'morning,"Estrella said.

"You got a letter thismorning," Mom told her. "it's got your supply list in it. You're going toDiagon Alley with Dad after breakfast." Suddenly something happened inside Estrella'shead at the words 'Diagon Alley.' All her memories of a modern American Mugglelife instantly vanished and were replaced by memories of being raised in ruralBritain in the wizarding world and eagerly awaiting the year when she could goto Hogwarts like her parents had. Estrella blinked and realized that Mum andDad were looking at her as if expecting a response, Mum looking especiallyexpectant and faintly concerned. Then she realized how odd she must look, soshe quickly tried to look excited. "Ican't wait," Estrella said enthusiastically. This seemed to suit them – especiallyMum – since they went back to their conversation as Estrella started preparingher breakfast. They usually got their own breakfasts and lunches, since theywere often smaller, quicker meals. Most times the only meal Mum or Dad really 

"Good morning," Mom said with aBritish accent.

 "'morning,"Estrella said.

"You got a letter thismorning," Mom told her. "it's got your supply list in it. You're going toDiagon Alley with Dad after breakfast." Suddenly something happened inside Estrella'shead at the words 'Diagon Alley.' All her memories of a modern American Mugglelife instantly vanished and were replaced by memories of being raised in ruralBritain in the wizarding world and eagerly awaiting the year when she could goto Hogwarts like her parents had. Estrella blinked and realized that Mum andDad were looking at her as if expecting a response, Mum looking especiallyexpectant and faintly concerned. Then she realized how odd she must look, soshe quickly tried to look excited.

"Ican't wait," Estrella said enthusiastically. This seemed to suit them – especiallyMum – since they went back to their conversation as Estrella started preparingher breakfast. They usually got their own breakfasts and lunches, since theywere often smaller, quicker meals. Most times the only meal Mum or Dad really workedon was dinner. As she made her breakfast, real excitement started to fill herup. She was going to Hogwarts that year. She, Estrella Drago, was goingto the greatest wizarding school in Europe, Hogwarts.

Okay, there we go! We have the beginning of part one, Harry Potter! This is going to be a three-part series, each of which going into a different book!

And hey, at least this time I did the prologue FIRST! lol

(gotta find an exiting paragraph for this book, I think, but for now I'll just stick with the one in Drama)

Well, hope you enjoyed it so far, please comment any tips/errors -or just your thoughts- and have a great day/night! Don't hurt yourselves! Love ya! <3

- Star