11-20

11 An hour passed slowly.

The middle-aged woman released them herself, and the guard in her eyes disappeared a lot.

Several people exchanged names with each other, and only now did Ying Xian know that the middle-aged woman was named Pan Wenfang, who was the vice president of the K City Christian Association and held a high status in the hearts of these Christians.

No wonder those people listened to her just now.

Pan Wenfang sighed and explained to them, "You should be able to understand why I did this. After all, I can't bet so many people's lives on whether you will be infected. Someone wanted to come in before, and just as we were about to open the door...he changed I've become a zombie."

Ying Xian nodded, expressing her understanding.

Next, they were assigned to sleep on the row of benches closer to the cross. Chuzheng and Ying Xian were naturally fine, but Yang Lijuan, who was pregnant, became a problem.

There is only one small room in the church where the priest sleeps overnight, but that room is now occupied by a middle-aged woman.

Pan Wenfang was obviously also aware of this, she hesitated for a while, and agreed to let Yang Lijuan sleep with her.

After solving this problem, Ying Xian sat down on the bench.

She pretended to take out her pocket, took out two Snickers bars from the space, and handed them to Chuzheng and Yang Lijuan respectively.

"Eat something, I took it with me when I left."

Now I don't know if there is food in the church, and Snickers bars are extremely precious here.

Neither Yang Lijuan nor Chu Zheng answered.

"We won't eat, you keep it, we'll talk when you're really hungry."

Seeing this, Ying Xian had to turn his body slightly to their side, using his body and long hair hanging down as a cover, and took out the knife from the space.

"When I awakened my ability, I also awakened a space. There are not many things that can be stored, but at least it is enough for us to eat for a few days. What's more, Aunt Yang is pregnant now, how can you not eat?"

Chuzheng looked at her with complicated eyes in an instant, with a hint of jealousy.

"Why are you so lucky? I'm so envious and jealous, Sister Ying!"

Yang Lijuan pursed her lips into a smile, with a trace of envy in her eyes, and took the lead to take the Snickers bar from Ying Xian's hand.

Ying Xian put the knife back into the space again, and watched them eat Snickers bars without any psychological burden, and then she let go of the stone in her heart.

"I don't know why I'm so lucky, maybe I got the heroine's script?"

Chuzheng rolled her eyes speechlessly when she heard her words, and chewed the Snickers bar in her mouth bitterly, as if It's the same as gnawing on the meat that should be stringed.

The three rested for a while, and Yang Lijuan was also sleepy, so she was taken back to the small room by Pan Wenfang to sleep.

Seeing that they were no longer a threat, the people in the church went to sleep.

Chuzheng also fell asleep leaning against the back of the chair with her arms crossed.

Ying Xian didn't feel sleepy, and had nothing to do, so she took a Bible and started flipping through it under the flickering light.