Chp1: WE JUST WITNESSED A MURDER

Homicidal Skeletons meet Suicidal Teenagers

Moose, Asher, and Lukas were just walking down the street they normally take to get to a bus stop to take them back home. They were all just talking about some normal teenage things, other than the– well, folding gum wrappers into a dick, normal Moose activity.

The group was walking near an alley, this is normal, they always have to pass this dark area. Now, there are some things they've seen while walking past it, homeless people, stray dogs, stray cats, which they stopped and petted, nothing violent.

Except today... Walking past the alley way was– different, way different than normal. Not that it mattered, the group didn't feel it at first, until they took the right turn by the alleyway...

They see a group of skeletons, at least five of them. Three of them were killing someone, brutally so. The group couldn't tell if the person was a monster or human. Two of the skeletons weren't in it, one was black with the word 'ERROR' all around them, hanging on some blue strings. The other one had this black goop on them, with some turquoise accents on them, highlighting the liquid texture of sorts, and also the four tentacles on their back. 

The last one that was described caught the group standing there, eyes widening in the process, the mysterious skeleton and the group of kids. Asher, somehow having the best reaction time of the group, grabbed the other's arms and ran, finally realizing the situation they were in, on both parties.

"GO! GO! GO! GO!!!"

"JESUS CHRIST! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!"

"THAT WAS SOME SPOOKY SKELETONS I'VE EVER SEEN!"

"SHUT IT MOOSE!"

"SHUT IT MOOSE!"

The group was currently on the run from the murderous skeletons in the alley way. One of them might even pull some home alone type shit. Or run into the classic Sans Undertale.

"OW!" Unfortunately, the fastest runner in the group ran into him.

"Woah kid! Be careful where you're running. You look like you're in a hurry!"

"SORRY MY GUY! I'M CURRENTLY BEING CHASED BY MURDEROUS OTHER YOU'S!" The kid quickly got up, stumbling as he ran and left the skeleton sitting there with no eyelights, seemingly terrified for the trio's safety.

"ASHER HURRY UP!"

"I'M TRYING! I RAN INTO SANS!"

"SANS UNDERTALE."

"OH MY GOD MOOSE."

"SHUT UP!" 

The trio turned to another block before recognizing the murderous skeletons on the other end of the block. Since they were other Sanses, they could most likely also take 'shortcuts' like he can.

"CROSS THE STREET! CROSS THE STREET!" 

The trio quickly crossed the street, looking first obviously, running along the sidewalk, until Asher recognized a building.

"QUICKLY, RUN INTO THAT BUILDING!"

"WHY!?"

"JUST TRUST ME!" No one knew what the ginger had up his sleeve... Though it was sure some Home Alone type shit.

.

..

...

..

.

:D

  [With the Bad Sanses]