Bonus #1: Iwasaki

"A-Are you really sure this is okay, senpai...?" The purple-haired boy nervously asked, fidgeting with his hands as he looked anywhere but at you. He was incredibly nervous, but it was only natural. He was at your house! Not just near you, but at your house! And you weren't wearing that stuffy school uniform, but casual clothes!

"It's fine, Iw--Koji..." You cut yourself off, making sure to use his first name. He instantly perked up like a puppy dog--you could imagine his tail wagging back and forth if he had one. Only a couple of weeks ago you would've found his conduct creepy--and while it still was a bit off putting, nowadays it was a bit... endearing?

Perhaps it was partially because of how lonely you were due to your parental issues, but you enjoyed the way Koji dedicated all of his attention to you.

Plus, he was pretty cute.

You patted his head, before speaking again. "Anyway, you said you wanted to take me somewhere?"

He nodded, and, being the opportunist he was, he grabbed your hand and began leading you to the mystery place he had promised you'd love. You knew it was going to be good, because he was so obsessed with pleasing you... in a completely normal, non-suggestive way, of course. You wondered what place it would be?

You let out a sigh, blushing a bit as you decided to indulge him. He was completely laser-focused in on making sure he didn't get lost on his way to the mystery date location, and didn't notice your gaze set on him.

You hated to admit it, but Koji was cute.

His masochistic tendencies were weird, but he had promised to not do anything you wouldn't like--actually, you were the one probably displeasing him, with how apathetic you typically acted. You couldn't help that your face was naturally poker faced, though.

Your lips formed a small smile as you recognized the area he had brought you to. It was a small, not too well known shopping district that your father would admonish you for going to if you ever admitted it. They sold good products, but due to the area a lot of your richer classmates refused to go there.

Of course Koji would take you to a place like this. It was so like him.

Situated in a lowkey area of the district, he took you to the exact place you had expected: a small, cute bakery filled with delicious looking treats. You pretended to be surprised despite the fact you had been there over a dozen times and the cashier even recognized you--of course, you prevented her from voicing this with a glare.

"Do you like it, senpai...?" He asked, looking up at you shyly.

You nodded, and he perked up even more, if that was possible. He had been looking all over the city in search of the perfect first date spot, and after spending way more time than he would like to admit, he found this place. He recalled how enthused you had been about the baking competition at the school festival, and hoped that you liked sweet things.

And as if his day couldn't get any better, he was right on the money.

Just a few weeks ago, he had fallen in love with you at first sight after you knocked him over. It was a silly first encounter, especially after he had asked you to knock him over again, but it had all worked out.

Of course, he was still a bit too meek to mention what he really wanted from you, because you seemed to dislike the more willing side of him. But that was okay, because he was willing to do whatever you asked of him. It scared him a bit, knowing he wasn't exaggerating.

But that was what love was all about, right? Being willing to do whatever it takes to preserve that feeling... besides murder, anyway. He was still adverse to violence, even if he sometimes found himself fondly recalling how it had felt, getting knocked over by you...

All he wanted was to be by your side. Nothing more (well, maybe a few more things...) and nothing less. He was really lucky that you liked him back.

He watched you eat the (F/F) cake you had ordered with a happy, puppy-dog like grin.

"Do... do you want some, Koji?" You hesitantly asked, offering your fork to him.

His face went beet red at the suggestion. You--you were offering him your fork! Okay, so maybe he sometimes fantasized about you, but in real life... even an indirect kiss was overwhelming to him!

"No?"

"NO! I-I want some!" He snatched your fork from you, glancing up at you shyly, before scooping up a small piece of your cake and putting it in his mouth. Somehow, his face turned even more red at the indirect kiss that you had voluntarily offered him. After swallowing down his food (a difficult task, he had nearly choked in his nervousness), he set the fork back down on your plate.

"Thank you, senpai," he sheepishly said. His eyes were trained on the fork and your cake, as you took another bite with the fork he had just used. He covered his flushed face with his hands, trying to cool himself down.

He was totally overreacting, but you just made him so nervous.

"Koji..." You said, but he refused to remove his hands from his face, not wanting you to see just how red he was. "Koji, look..."

Unable to disobey you, he parted his fingers, peeking through his hands at you. He felt his brain shutting down and malfunctioning.

You were holding up a piece of cake with your fork. "Say 'ahh', Koji. Or did you not like it...?"

Although he was afraid of you seeing how embarrassed he was, he was even more afraid of wasting the opportunity to have you feed him! He immediately removed his face from his hands, and opened his mouth wide. You placed the food in his mouth.

It tasted sweet... really sweet.

He would do anything to make this last.

Thank's for 250k! I know I promised I'd do bonuses if you guys asked, and some of you did, so here is the first one... two years later, lol. Not too sure how good I am at fluff, but hoped you guys liked it regardless. I'll do a few more soon, no promise on when, but I'm not even sure if you guys would even want bonus chapters on anyone but Iwasaki/Koji? (Deadass. comment what you want here, I'll take it into mind.)

I also wanted to announce that I'm making another book!

I'm well aware that this book isn't the best written, nor does it have the best character development for the yanderes, so I'm going to do better this time! It's only a single yandere, so there's gonna be a lot more time devoted to him.

Anyway, please go read that if you want. It's called "Corruption", and if you're curious, it's specifically a yandere priest lol it's interesting I swear. It's already out, by the time I'm posting this it has 5 chapters.