~Chapter 1~

(Timeline: Bloody Halloween)

*thinking* "talking" 'whispering'

Takemichi was running all over the place trying to find baji because he knows that he was going to get stabbed soon, the relief shown on his face along with some tears when he sees baji just casually beating some people up from toman (at this point hes still part of valhalla) but those expressions don't last long when he saw kazutora charging towards baji with a knife in his hands, takemichi's tears slowly blurring takemichi's vision until he reaches baji in time for kaxutora not to stab baji which made him relieved although he was stabbed instead, t didn't fully register in takemichi's mind cos he was so happy he was able to prevent baji from dying.

Takemichi falls to the floor which leaves baji shocked and kazutora in disbelief, "TAKEMICHI YOU IDIOT" baji screams as he goes to hold takemichi in his hands, his face full of terror. During that takemichi looks at kazutora who is still with a blank face as he can hear kazutora mumble to himself "it..s all...my..fault..i..ts all...." "kazutora" kazutora being cut off by takemichi in a firm yet calm tone "it's not ur fault, don't worry" takemichi says kindly with a warm smile on his face as blood is bleeding out from the place kazutora stabbed and before he knows it tears start streaming down his face (kazutora's) as he bent down and started hoping takemichi would be fine, he regretted it, he regretted everything but in that moment all he could do was cry whilst holding takemichi's hand.

Takemichi's POV
*I guess this is it, if baji didn't survive this, theres no way i can. I guess I won't be able to save everyone, I'm sorry Guys but I think this is the end for me* he thinks with a smile on his face as he slowly starts to lose consciousness

Bajis POV
*why would he do this, why would he block kazutora from stabbing me, he doesnt even know me, why would he do this.* he snaps out of that though as he yells for someone cos he doesnt know what to do "CHIFUYUU CALL AN AMBULANCE" chifuyu turns around to see takemichi stabbed and knocked out in baji's hands and a crying kazutora holding takemichi's hand "NOW CHIFUYU" baji screamed not long after

Chifuyu's POV
 "tak...emi..chi..?" chifuyu collapses to the ground in disbelief that his partner is on the ground barely breathing, as chifuyu is thinking about it his breathing starts getting heavier and heavier and his vision is being blurred from the tears falling from his eyes, chifuyu starts screaming whilst he is crying, he's starting to have a panic attack

Third Person 
Mitsuya heard Chifuyu's cries as he turns to face baji's direction and after what he saw he pulled out his phone trying to call the ambulance without having a breakdown, after he successfully called the ambulance and told them the adress he runs over to draken to try and get him to stop mikey from fighting people and disband the fight so we could take takemichi to the hospital.

while everything was getting prepared for takemichi to go to the hospital all baji could feel was takemichi's lifeless body in his hand *it's all kisaki's fault, everything was good until he showed up* although baji isnt someone to cry people could see that his eyes were watery. Everyone was worried about takemichi, mikey wanted to beat up kazutora so bad but all he could think about was getting takemichi to the hospital. The ambulance arrive and the person to go in the van with him was none other than his best friend Chifuyu, the ambulance drove off with the sirens on, everyone seemed so lifeless until everyone knocked out of it hoped on their motorcycles and speeded to the hospital takemichi would be in hoping everything would be alright..

~To Be Continued~

^641 words^

--------------------------------------------------------

Authors note
sorry for the incorrect grammar and spelling mistakes, I know this chapter didn't really make sense but its ok I will try and make future chapters make sense, There will be more BajiTake in future chapters don't worry 🤭
Hope you enjoyed the first Chapter of ~Its a long story~ Hope you look forward to more chapters have an amazing day 
BAIIIII BAIIIIII