○2○

Second, uhmmmm how should I call them?

Green x Red. Whether it's in manga, in game, or even their anime counterpart (Palletshipping, will talk abt it later), yes. They are good. Delicious.

Enemies to Lovers, childhood friends too, and for game gurire (their ship name in JP) Green can understand Red even though he speaks like "... ...... ..." like what is that? HUH?

First section is for the Pokespe.

They might not be childhood friends, but seeing them grow, at first with a little bit of annoyed to each other to best bud/partner, it's great, it's wonderful.

They conflict a lot too, but that's what makes them good

They conflict a lot too, but that's what makes them good. Their thoughts are different, one thinks logically and one more emotional but still rational most of the time.

Also Red seems a bit darker on the inside, by this I mean he has some inner depressive thoughts, and always a tough and brightful person outside.

Green's words are helpful for him. Yeah maybe I over analyse a bit but they need each other.

I know Red is dense stop the other counterparts are too.

A few thoughts on other popular ship they are with.

Red and Yellow. Even if Pika and Chuchu is canon and have a child, I see them as Senior and Junior now. One sided from Yellow probs, but Red takes care of her as someone younger and not used to Pokémon battling and the whole stopping world domination stuff. Seeing Yellow grow is a proud thing too. Please let her come out again I miss her QAQ.

Red and Blue. Good friends, yes. They might have some sussy atmosphere around them at first, but you can see they are indeed friends.

Green and Blue. Pesky woman, we all remember that right? I'm gonna say great partners. They work well together, and they help Red through a lot of things too.

Red and Misty. Clearly an one sided, man I feel bad for Misty you know. Hope the best for her.

Green and Yellow. Is this popular? I know someone like them. Teacher and student. That's all I can say, Green also guides Yellow as someone who is experienced in Pokémon battling and more of the stuff they had to face.

Now let's jump into the game.

Ok I played Yellow and currently playing FireRed, Green is the most annoying person born to the Pokémon world sorry not sorry. I wanna scream 邪魔('Д´)ノ)罒') in his face so hard. He is counted as a Champion too tho, along side Red, making them another double champion huh?

Gym leader x Champion is always a thing in me. You'll see this trope a few more times as I went through all of them.

Why you still have Red's name beside your mouth when you seems to be hating on him hmm? Tsun much.

And he cared about Red too AHHHHHH look at the quote of him in HGSS. He hadn't seen Red for a long time and is wondering what he is up to, even saying we kinda looks like him......if you miss him go to Mt. Silver thanks.

"Just......Just a little bit, whatever."

Gay.

The gayer is in Sun and Moon.

Are they on honeymoon? Who knows! We just know that they are 仲良し right now!

Sub-section for the games, Pokémon Masters cause they are not the Gurire in the core series game.

I FELT I STARTED TO RELY ON YOU?????

It's happening.

They have a lot going on, I didn't play the game but I've heard a lot.

Red gives you the brightess smile and said nothing zvzkszjzbbzkznzn funny.

Man I sure do love this ship huh.