○3○

There's still a long way to go for my Pokespe ships.

Now it's Gold x Silver, their game counterpart (Ethan x Silver) too.

Preciousmetalshipping is such a funnt ship name lol. Indeed they are precious. Misunderstanding, rival to friends to potential lovers (?), ahhh I love that didn't I?

Talk about the manga first.

Started off like the game, but Silver's character is quite different tbh. He isn't cruel or just wanted to be strong, he is smart, he had his own mission, and wanted to find out who's the masked man.

Well he bumped into Gold who thought he stole his backpack. And the way Gold find out Silver's name is like Cinderella leaving behind her glass shoe LMAOOOOOOO.

Their teamwork makes the dreamwork (what kind of lame word is this elesia). Gold misunderstood Silver wayyyyy too many times and it's funny. 

They chase down masked man together :D

They did have the same dream huh.

Oh and Silver cried when Gold went into the portal. Cute. Tough on the outside soft on the inside I see.

Their relationship is kinda like Gurire tho, and they did have some senior and junior thing going on yeahhhhh I love it.

Emerald chapter. "And my best pal." Then Silver told Gold he can hear everything including the embarassing line he said HHAHHAHAHSVZJDJJ.

I have that manga with me and when I showed my bestie she deadass said "they gay" 💀

HGSS. It's quite a short arc but we still get crumbs hurray :D

It's quite cute how Silver decided to watch Proteam Omega at Gold's home from start to end. And yes I brainrot about Silver staying over.

Game time.

The game Silver is aggressive. Heck, he scares me. But still he had a sad story too. Giovanni leaving makes him wanna be strong and all, but started off in a wrong way. Thanks to Lance for correcting him.

Oh then he proceeds to blow the player's disguise when they are trying to sneak inside Team Rocket's place lol.

Him proving that he is a good trainer by batting us awwwww.

I remember I replayed the whole Pokémon Gold and treated ut as a Otome game between us VSJZBDJDBZNDJ.

The core series games have little to no crumbs of them yet I'm still taking it. COPIUM.

But Masters gave us a whole loaf of bread. Thanks QwQ.

I don't play it so I'll not state the events I know they interact HHHHH.

That's all from me.

A guide to Elesia's Pokémon ships and stuffsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara