Chapter 29 Music Classroom

During the meal, Tang Xue took a registration form and said to Li Yubing: "Didn't you say you want to sign up for a singing competition with me?"

    Li Yubing: "...??"

    "Stop pretending, you want to give I played the violin, I heard it all that day, don’t think I drank too much and didn’t remember anything.” When Tang Xue spoke, she opened her hands, her slender fingers moved slightly, and the carbon pen was trapped between her middle finger and ring finger , turning rapidly.

    Li Yubing was dazzled for a while.

    Tang Xue: "Then I'll fill you in?"

    Li Yubing thought she was expressing a plea implicitly.

    He cheated on her recently, and he suffered a little bit of conscience condemnation. Now that she wanted something from him, he agreed without pretending to be forceful: "Fill it out."

    Tang Xue filled out the registration form and asked Li Yubing: " When shall we practice?"

    "We can take the time after dinner, what song do you want to sing?"

    "I sang "Watch the Moon Climb Up" that day, I felt pretty good."

    "No."

    "Well, " What about "Confession Balloon"?"

    "No."

    ""Little Dimple"?"

    Li Yubing squinted her eyes and looked at her: "Why did you sing "Little Dimple"?"

    Tang Xue felt that he was quite inexplicable, "I like it?"

    "No."

    Tang Xue was speechless for a while, "Li Yubing, you don't know any of these songs?"

    "The style of music is not suitable for cello, you choose a lyrical song."

    Tang Xue waved her hand, "I can see it, It turns out that you are not very good at playing the cello. It’s fine, you can choose what you can do, and I can do either.”

    Li Yubing chose a song "I hope you will last forever".

    ——Tang

    Xue rented a music classroom in the family building of the school. It was small and located on the second floor.

    After lunch, Li Yubing came to the music classroom with Tang Xue, carrying the piano. When he went upstairs, he saw her winking.

    "Why are you nervous?" he asked.

    "Who's nervous? Don't talk nonsense."

    "When you're nervous, you wink. It's been like this since you were a child." He exposed her ruthlessly.     Tang Xue

    rolled her eyes at him: "Well, I'm going to be in the same room with the campus god, can I not be nervous?"

    "It's me who should be nervous, I'm going to be in the same room with the gangster."

Don't annoy him, take out the key and open the door: "Please."

    Li Yubing will not play the piano for a few days, the dormitory is not soundproof, and college students have a variety of schedules, and someone may be sleeping at any time.

    So no matter when he pulls, he will disturb the people.

    Now he wants to practice the piece first to find out how it feels.

    As for how to cooperate with Tang Xue - he didn't think they could cooperate. Ask yourself, his level is limited, Tangxue's way of going out of tune like the 18th bend of the mountain road, he can't be pulled back, and if he is not led astray by her, he will be strong-willed.

    When Li Yubing practiced the piano, Tang Xue sat under the window and watched him, with her legs crossed, like an old lady from the Northeast.

    He is so good-looking, with black and handsome eyebrows, a straight nose bridge, full lips, natural and healthy lip color, a bit like cherry blossoms.

    His eyes were downcast and his expression was quiet. The sound of the music flows from the fingertips and the strings. The tone is deep, vigorous, and restrained.

    Tang Xue rested her chin, fascinated by the sound, Li Yubing casually raised her head and glanced at her. She cupped her chin and gave him a smirk.

    Li Yubing thought to himself, idiot.

    Then unconsciously pulled the corner of his mouth.

    After he finished playing a piece, Tang Xue waved to him, "Li Yubing, come here."

    Li Yubing said inexplicably, "What are you doing?"

    "Come here." Tang Xue continued to wave with a mysterious smile on her face.

    Li Yubing put down the piano and walked over. Tang Xue patted the seat beside her, "Sit down."

    He sat beside her.

    The two of them just sat on the ground like this, with their backs facing the sun. Li Yubing looked at the shadows of the two people on the ground who were getting closer, and asked with rare patience, "What exactly do you want to do?

    " Look at something."

    He closed his eyes as he said.

    There was a soft sound of groping around, and then, Li Yubing felt her wrist being caught by her. His eyes were invisible, and her sense of touch became more sensitive. Her slender fingers clasped his wrist, and the skin of her palm was tightly pressed against his wrist. his skin.

    Her palm was a little hot, which made Li Yubing not used to it, so he twitched his hand reflexively, but he didn't resist.

    Until he felt something cold and hard on his hand.