Extra 4

Extra

  4.

  In the early morning, Lu Zhengze slowly opened his eyes.

  The first thing that catches the eye is a face that looks like a Fauvist oil painting.

  The owner of the face was wrapping Lu Zhengze with his hands and feet, still sleeping soundly.

  The two of them were covered with a big sheet, so even though it rained last night, they didn't feel cold.

  The face in front of him had a clear awakening effect, and Lu Zhengze quickly remembered what happened last night.

  Last night, Zhao Qin's integrity was shattered by those thunders. After Lu Zhengze said those words of shame, she got into his arms without any hesitation. The two of them waited until the lights-out bell rang in the student dormitory, and finally despaired, so they had no choice but to lie down on the carpet in the activity room for the night. I don't know when the thunder stopped, but they hugged each other and slept until dawn.

  What? Do you think something would happen if a man and a woman were alone in the same room?

  When a normal man faces a face that even a real female ghost would be ashamed of, he loses not only his sexual desire but also his appetite, so what else can happen?

  So the two of them got along peacefully that night.

  But now, because the two of them were so close, Lu Zhengze could clearly feel the soft pressure on his chest. It seemed like a steady stream of heat was flowing into his chest through his clothes, and pushing the blood to his brain.

  Lu Zhengze turned his face away in embarrassment, and a faint red cloud climbed onto his cheeks. Although he had been confessed countless times, he had never been so close to a girl.

  He shook off the thoughts in his mind and pushed away the person in his arms.

  Zhao Qin finally woke up, and her first reaction was to roll to the side and sit up, tighten the sheets around herself, and look at Lu Zhengze warily.

  Lu Zhengze was a little funny. He sat up and said, "You know how shy you are now?"

  "Last night, we..." Zhao Qin was surprised.

  "We did everything we should and shouldn't do last night." Lu Zhengze smiled lightly, like a delicate flower that had just been picked.

  Zhao Qin felt a chill. She pulled back the sheets and looked at her body, moved a few more times, and felt relieved, "Who am I fooling!" Did I think that my menstrual hygiene class was in vain?

  "Anyway, you did take the initiative to throw yourself into my arms." Lu Zhengze revealed this fact cruelly.

  Zhao Qin had no way to refute, so she could only glare at him like a female gangster, "So what, do you still need me to be responsible for you!" Lu Zhengze suddenly remembered the evil but clear soft touch on his chest again, and couldn't help it

  . The cheeks are slightly warm under control. He stood up and took two steps back, "Let's go, the security should be passing by at this time. If it doesn't work, we can break the window and get out." Zhao Qin got up in frustration, thinking that luckily her parents happened to be on a business trip these two days

  . Otherwise, if you find that you are up all night and cannot be contacted, you will definitely be crazy.

  After scaring away countless passers-by along the way, Zhao Qin finally returned to the world of normal people. As for the exciting night she and Lu Zhengze spent together, it naturally became a secret that neither of them wanted to mention.

  The only thing that reminded the parties involved was a rumor that gradually emerged in F: It was said that the student activity room was haunted, and a security guard saw it with his own eyes and fainted on the spot!