43. Angry Gandhari

Inside the medic's chamber, a group of younger children was surrounded by unconscious Bheema.

"Is Bharata (Brother) Bheem okay?"

"What happened to him? Who beat him this inhuman way?"

A worried but calm-looking child said to the medic.

"Pitamaha (Grandfather) tell me the name of that person, and I will cut his head off."

A very good-looking child said to the group as he waved his cold glaring sword.

"We first should calm down, And find out whose fault it was."

A calm intelligent-looking child said to the group.

"Shadeva, Our brother beat this badly and you are still thinking about who is wrong and right?"

"Bharata Yudhister gave me permission, I will go and ask Mahamhim to bring the head of that man."

Said a child who had a bow in his hands.

"All of you shut up, No one said anything about this outside or the results will be catastrophic."

Suddenly an elderly man came to this group and remained in a stern voice. He was Bhishma, the title holder of the greatest warrior of this time.

"Why!? Don't you see how badly our brother was beaten by Pitamaha? We need justice. If you do not give it to us, Then we will ask in the royal court."

Said a sword-holding child.

"Shut up, Not a single word. This matter ends here."

Bhishma's blood boiled hearing that this person wanted to go to court. He paid a very heavy price to stop that monster from going to court but his nephews wanted to hit themselves in the foot.

Going to the royal court is equivalent to courting death.

"Bhima was wrong in this, Accept that and forget about this thing that happened."

Bhishma said and without waiting for others to reply turned left with the speed he came.

"Do we have to swallow this humiliation?"

A boy holding a bow gritted his teeth. They are Dev-Putra, The son of Deva, A demi-God, When did they suffer this much humiliation? He wants revenge.

"Arjun, Cool down. In the words of Pitamaha. Bheem was in the wrong. So we should drop this topic here."

Shahdeva spoke to Arjun, who was clenching a bow in his hands.

"But is it right to hurt brother Bheem? Look, his whole face has turned blue."

Nakula, A good-looking boy, said to counter Shadevas's words. His blood was boiling looking at his elder brother Bheem's condition.

"All of you don't think about it anymore, Mother is gone to Queen Gandhari. We will get justice, So wait for good news."

A calm elder boy among them spoke, He was the son of Dharmaraj, Yama, The eldest son of Kunti, Yudhister.

Hearing their elder brother saying this, the other four boys calmed down, Waiting for the arrival of their mother.

....

"What's the meaning of this, Queen? My son was brutally beaten in this palace."

Kunti standing in front of a woman excluding a royal aura.

In these 7 years lots of things changed. The soft and forgiving heart of Gandhari which was used to being big as an ocean takes all the mistakes of others and forgives them. Now it is a little solid.