NINE OF HEARTS

Manjiro has never once heard of Visa, he doesn’t really give a damn about Visa. He didn't learn what Visa is all about, but apparently Visa is the days when you don't play games and have free days. So Manjiro being Manjiro, he just keeps playing again and again, gaining him exactly fourteen cards. 

Five of Spade

Ten of Diamond

Nine of Club

Three of Hearts

Four of Hearts

Five of Hearts

Seven of Diamond

Nine of Spade

Ace of Heart

Ten of Club

Six of Spade

Eight of Hearts

Six of Hearts

Eight of Spade

Those are the cards he got from playing every single day, so technically he's been stuck here for fourteen days. He wondered if he could get back once he collected all the cards ( does he even want to go back ) but the question is, Where are the faces?  

That question troubled him. 

He didn't play that long, but still. The face of the cards should be in Tokyo, somewhere or maybe the faces are not a part of this world? 

"No use dwelling on it." Manjiro sighed before getting up from his seat and walked towards university school. He's been to this school before but only to visit some people that never stayed true to their contracts and agreements. 

Once he entered the room, he noticed that there's only eleven people inside the room, not including himself. There's two children attached to a woman, probably their mother. There's a guy with a tuxedo suit with a cobra-skinned necktie. There's two women whispering at each other and looking at Manjiro. There's a guy with wrapped bandages around his eyes, rendering him blind. Stupid if you ask Manjiro. There is also a woman with a ring talking to a guy with no ring, she's married but having an affair. Finally, there's a red haired woman with a hat and a guy wearing high heels. 

None of them are interesting to Manjiro. 

Ignoring all of them, Manjiro quickly grabbed the phone and distanced himself from everyone. Their phone dinged, alerting them that the new game is about to commence. 

[ GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE ]

[ GAME, "DANGANRONPA" ]

[ DIFFICULTY LEVEL, NINE OF HEARTS ]