The Beach

Manjiro scowled as he quickly noted his position. He was tied into the chair, but he was also surrounded by a bunch of idiots and a 2.0 Sanzu, a much more idiotic version of Sanzu.

... Actually he can't see the difference between them.

Manjiro sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, did you just roll your eyes at us!?" Sanzu 2.0 snarled at Manjiro, pointing his gun at him. "You're looking down at us!?" He quickly pressed his gun at Manjiro, trying to intimidate the king.

He failed.

"Niragi!" Aguni shouted, making Niragi turn to him in question. Aguni shook his head, telling him not to do it. "You can't take him on." Neither could he.

Before Niragi could ask his boss, the door opened, finally making the screeching bastard shut up. Which is a blessing. Sanzu is enough. Dealing with two Sanzu is a nightmare.

"Holy shit." Manjiro glanced to see who walked inside, raising an eyebrow. A girl with sunglasses on and another girl wearing black. Finally, a man wearing a wardrobe with a short, and a black sunglasses. The man froze, staring at Manjiro as if he was seeing a ghost. "I can't believe it... Aguni wasn't lying."

"..."

The guy laughed. "Who would've thought the Invincible Mikey would be here!" He smirked, bowing down. "Yo, it's been a while Mikey!"

"... Who are you?"

The man paused, staring at Manjiro as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Niragi snorted while Aguni sighed as if he expected this would happen. After all, their gang wasn't that big compared to what Manjiro Sano had built in the former world.

"It's me!" The guy pointed at himself as if that was enough explanation. "Hatter!"

"...hm." Manjiro let his gaze wander, settling into Aguni. "Ah." That's all he said, remembering that bar called "The Beach." All he could remember is Aguni, he has potential.

"See!?" The guy, Hatter, said obliviously at the fact that Manjiro still doesn't know who he is. "Welcome to the Beach!"

"... kay."

"That's it?" Hatter couldn't help but asked. However, he quickly let it go once Manjiro started to look a little annoyed. "There are only three rules in The Beach!"

"Bold of you to assume I'm staying." Manjiro interrupted, crossing his arms.

Wait what? Everyone looked down and saw the destroyed handcuffs. "I freed myself 9 minutes ago." Manjiro stated, crossing his left leg over the other, staring at them with such judgmental eyes. "Answer my question. I don't like being repeated, Hatter ."