Chapter 9: Elimination Chamber!

=========================

Logan and Ashley woke up early that Saturday morning on the 18th, their excited for tonight, Ashley will be retaining her title and Logan will be one more step towards his Wrestlemania moment, if he wins or not, it's still not been decided but the separation of the Main stream titles have been decided, the WWE and Universal Championships will be separated either by Wrestlemania or on the night.

They got ready to head to the arena and did so with a skip in their step, this by far is one of Logan's biggest matches in his life, he's gone up against, John Cena, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Duncan Blake, all for either respect or for a major title, this one, this is the one they'll all remember when people think about his legacy, Ashley also has a couple of surprises for Logan.

Ashley: Wait... You gotta close your eyes.

Logan looked to her confused as he parked the car in the arena car park, Ashley looked beautiful as she always does with a small smile on her face...

 Logan isn't sure why he needed to close his eyes but before he could even ask, she unbuckled her seatbelt and moved across putting a blindfold on him, Logan just let it happen though and she made sure he couldn't see

... Logan isn't sure why he needed to close his eyes but before he could even ask, she unbuckled her seatbelt and moved across putting a blindfold on him, Logan just let it happen though and she made sure he couldn't see.

Logan: I'm not sure we have time for this but the safe word is "Cheeseburger"

She chuckled to him and actually played a little so she put a kiss on his lips, she let it go after a second and he hummed in delight with a small smile tugging at his lips.

Logan: Hmm~ Taste's like perfection.

Ashley hummed to him with a smile as she toyed with the back of his hair, she likes the feeling of his soft hair and he loves the feeling of her toying with it, it's relaxing for him and believe it or not, it helps him fall asleep as well.

Ashley: Come on.

They got out the car, Ashley hooking her arm in his so he didn't walk into a wall or something, Ashley walked them into the building and she saw his surprise, it's his sister, her new boyfriend Micheal and their new born son, Johnny.

Ashley: Ready?

Logan nodded not really sure of what to expect, he hasn't seen his sister in person for months now, probably since the wedding, they talked over face time and what not but it's not the same, so when Ashley took the blindfold off, the smile on Logan's face was too much to hide.

Logan: Your here?

His sister, Amanda nodded with small happy tears brewing, she knows how much Logan loves this job and what it means to him, she's not like their parents and she supports Logan in everything he's done so she hugged her brother while her boyfriend held her little boy.

Amanda: Of course. When Ash called and offered, I had to come.

Logan looked to his wife past the hug and winked while mouthing "Thank you", Ashley smiled standing there holding her bag in her interlocked hands while watching, that was until they broke the hug and she went over and hugged her sister-in-law.